(B2) C1 Home

~NATALIA P.O.V ~

Yesterday me and Joe went shopping and getting ready for today, as I dyed my hair, and wore a green shirt with some black jeans, and some flat heels. My father is a serious person, and he has high expectations from me. So I need to dress to impress and be a good girl. I guessed after the incident with Anthony he changed his way with me, probably he is scared of me or sees me differently.

" Ready babe" Joe comes up to me and kisses me, then twirls me around.

" You look beautiful" He smiles, and I blush.

" You do look good in a suit baby" I lean towards him and teased him a little, he just takes a sharp breath then heads out the door.

" We have a long trip to go" He yells outside. I just smile, I really affect him.

~ Arrived at home~

We finally arrived at my father's house which looks pretty much the same, but I think they replaced the pool with a bigger one and that had a jacuzzi.

" Honey" My mother runs up to me and gives a tight hug then shakes Joe hands.

" Ms. SanCortez nice to see you again" Joe smiles.

" Come on in" She takes our hands and leads us inside.

" Where is dad?" I asked her.

She just giggles.

" You will see" We walked inside and people erupted with confetti and laughter.

" Welcome back Natali" They all scream.

I stood there shocked and happy.

I recognize some of their faces, they were my friends, others were people I worked with.

" Dad, you did this for me?" I asked surprised. He just gives a nod, then looks at Joe.

Joe takes a step forward and takes his hand out.

" Hello Mr. Montez, my name is Joe Goldberg. It's a pleasure to finally meeting you" He smiles.

My dad just seizes him head from toe and forces a smile.

" You too" He walked off, leaving Joe's hand hanging.

I sigh and shake my head.

" Hey baby it's okay" He pats my back and kisses me.

" Natali?" I hear a voice behind me say.

I turned around to see Chris De La Villa, a friend that I worked with, and had sex. Shit. This is awkward.

He runs up to me and hugs me, his hand on my waist, and twirls me around.

" You still look sexy" He smirks at me, which made my cheeks redden, but I saw Joe's reaction

and I immediately regret it.

I took a step back and placed some little distance.

" Joe, this is my.. friend Chris De La Villa, and Chris this is my boyfriend Joe Goldberg" Chris widens his eyes, and slaps himself.

" Shit sorry dude, I- I don't want you thinking I was hitting on your girl. She is my best friend. Ohh Natali let me show you my girlfriend" He turns at me, and I nod at Joe and leave him. We go outside, and Chris pushes me to the wall.

" What are you doing?" I asked angrily.

" So it is true, you moved on. You know I miss our nights at work with our loving sex" He sucks on my neck, the soft part where he knows my weakness.