Sequels

Hello guys, just wanted to let you guys know I am going to make 2 new books of Joe and Natali's future children.

Darius Goldberg. He's moving on away from his family, into the terror of college where he is fascinated into becoming a writer. And as a writer, he has a muse, that inspires, a girl. His boss in which he claims in his dreams, killing her softly with sweet words to have her be ...his. Though he has a rough past in love with his ex Claire, his eyes are full attention to Selena. Owner of a bookstore, where talented writers share their stories. She stole his spotlight, and now he has to decide whether to live his dream of becoming a successful writer, or make his fantasy become true with her?****" What is it? You don't want me anymore" She sobbed, as she saw me packing up." No it's not like that" I sighed as I was about to leave her and get the job of my dreams." Really it doesn't look like that, you're leaving me all alone Darius. Y-You promised". " P-Please don't make this more difficult." I tried to let her go." Difficult! You're the one who just used me, you just fucked me to get my contacts, I'm the damn reason you're getting this amazing ass job! I referred you to them!" She yells at me, pointing at me accusingly." No, that's not it" I growled." Yes it is, if it wasn't for me, your ass would be a nobody, a fucked up-"I pushed her to the wall." It's not me, its you. I'm tired of you, your annoying as fuck, you can't let me breathe in my own space, and can't even shit alone with you watching me" I spat, feeling the inside of me with regret." Fine, go ahead leave. You won't find someone who will take care of you like I did" She cries, and sniffs." Even better, don't want someone so..... boring in bed" I grabbed my suitcase and left. I had to leave her alone for her own good, and mine. I'm not capable of controlling my emotions around her. I needed to leave now, before I make her completely mine, all mine, claimed and marked in every inch of her skin. Claire's return is bad news, she wants to play games, she wants the old me.

 Claire's return is bad news, she wants to play games, she wants the old me

Natasha Goldberg. Wanting to become a supermodel and become a designer what will happen when something else catches her eyes? Will she overcome the obstacles to get her dreams, or will she crush them and move on to some fantasy?****I was social, he was reserved.I was hot, he was cold.I was curious, and he was mysterious.I wanted him, he rejected me.I loved him in the dark, and he was dreaming of me.I wasn't supposed to fall for him, he wasn't supposed to be with me.We were like Adam and Eve, falling for the prohibited, loving to sin. He was a man, a real man. A man that could pleasure me and turn me on with an instant, his expert hands tracing all over my body. I loved this man, and he loved me. But our love wasn't bound to be, he was married, I was his student, he was my professor.***" Me and You are over" he shakes me violently." No, you can not say just that. I love you" He freezes." You don't know what love is, and never will. What we had wasn't love it was just sex" He spats. And I stumble backward, feeling hurt at his words." J-Just sex? That's all I was to you? Your damn wife couldn't fuck you good and you're leaving me for... her" I point at him."Just get out of my office, you've not welcomed here anymore Natasha" He grumbles." Fine, me and you are over. Don't come calling me into your office for ' homework', because I won't fucking fuck you" I grabbed my coat." Good idea, don't worry I'll be getting it with my wife. You weren't good anyway, I only fucked you cause you were a virgin" He smirks, and I resist myself slapping him across the face. I can't believe we are over, I knew this day would come. I knew if I fell for him, I would end up heartbroken, and worse humiliated because he used me just for sex.