7.Journey

I woke up at 8 o'clock and see that Sarah is not in bed. 

Did she just leave like she some prostitute?  Indeed classic.

I get up and see if I could find her, and I heard a whisper coming from the bathroom.

" Yeah Crystal, I did it. You was right, he totally wouldn't reject me. This girl Natali, was looking for him, said that she was his girlfriend, but I don't know."

I look down confused. 

Who is she talking too? Why is she telling her friend Crystal everything that is going on?

Anyway I don't care right now, I have to get ready for my flight for Texas, I just have to tell Sarah to leave.

I knock on the door and pretend that I haven't heard the conversation.

"Sarah are you in here?" 

I hear her curse and immeditaley hunged up.

" Yeah I will be out in a minute"

I know you are covering everything up, I have to know what you are hiding, unless it is just a normal girl talk, I am okay, but I have to know.

You flushed the toilet, and smile at me, then kissed me.

You think I will forget, you just flush the toilet and kiss me so you think you can fool me. Not happening!

" Who were you talking to?" I questioned.

I see her widen her eyes and clears her throat. 

" My best friend" She squeaks.

No, something isn't right, was Natali actually telling me the truth, that Sarah is dangerous as me.

" Ok" I say. I just drop the argument.

" Oh by the way, I need you to get out of here, I have somewhere important to go"

"Excuse me " Sarah says offended.

I just stared at her and lift my shoulders.

" What you expected to live here with me!!!" I laugh.

I know I am pissing you off, and that is good because you have to get out of here, your in my way.

" Wow!!! You fucking asshole" She walks to the room and puts her clothes on and throws many things to the floor.

She drags her feet and walked towards the door and slammed it on her way out.

Fuck. Finally she is gone.

I get ready and hurried to pack my stuff, when Natali calls me.

Yes. You called me back, I guess you already figured out what you want. You want me, and you finally decided to talk about it, but I cant right now. I have some business to take care of in Texas and I am doing this all for you.

I ignored her call, and focused instead on the task I am planning to do.

I get ready and pack my stuff and head to the airport.

It was 12 P.M and we finally get on the plane and ready to take off. Meanwhile I was searching up Rafael's dad and many people had shown up. For instance on the news he had an argument with this man named McKinley Sanpete, about business and how they are competing against each other. But apparently McKinley was using the business in a negative intention and was transporting drugs, and Rafael's dad busted him. That would be a great suspect, because men are so dominant about business and money.