THE END

Hey Guys!!!   Just wanted to say thank you so much for your support. I am going to close this book, and if you want to keep reading go ahead and read book 2 of "YOU"

Please do so, I have more updated chapters in that book of Book 2. I just want to make more books and get more views, I hope you understand :)

 I just want to make more books and get more views, I hope you understand :)

Hope to hear from you, soon.

If you don't read book 2, I will haunt you

PREVIEW OF BOOK 2 OF FOREVER YOU

CHAPTER 4

***

[He kisses me, forces my chin towards his face, and kisses me, a sloppy and desperate kiss.

I try to get out of his grip but he grips more, his other hand on my waist slowly reaching my thighs forcing my legs to open so he could circle his finger in circles around my clit.

" Stop" I warned him, but he chuckles and continues.

My mouth escapes a moan, and he smirks at the sound and stops.

" Natali, ohhh it's so easy to make you come. I remember those old days when I bended you over my desk and slid your dress up. You'd get wet for me, as I thrust myself into you, as you moaned my name quietly not wanting your father to know" He murmurs in my ear sending goosebumps.

I get off of him and crossed my arms.

" That was in the past Chris. I have a boyfriend" I growled.

" I don't care. Me and you now have a deal, you need to work with me and please me every night like in the old days. Or I will tell your father you really killed Anthony, and Joe too. I wonder what your so called boyfriend would think of you"

If only he knew.]

***

Check out my other book MR.POSITIVE ;)