Bonus Chapter

Based on chapter 2 ( she calls him to talk about the Gatsby)

~Natali P.O.V~

I woke up with a cheesy smile on my face thinking of him.

The sexy librarian was definitely crushing on me.

I sat up from my bed and smiled.

I hurried and changed and decided to go to the library. 

I hope I don't seem so desperate.

I went inside and looked around for him, but no signs.

Don't get angry.

I fake a smile and went to a cashier.

" Hello, how may I help you?" She asked nicely.

"I-I'm looking for someone," I said.

" Oh who?" She asks.

"Joe" Was all I said since I didn't know his last name.

" Joe Goldberg our manager, do you need to speak with him? Any complaints?" She asks.

" Yes I want to speak with him, yesterday I came by and forgot to ask for his number" I gave a fake smile, hoping she doesn't ask any more questions.

" Here let me get his card" She turns around and hands me it.

" Thank you so much!!!!" I said cheerfully, as I walked out a huge smile on my face.

I called him, and he answers on the first try.

" Hello, this is Joe, who is this?" Gosh that husky voice, I close my legs shut.

" Hiii Joe, my name is Natali from the bookstore. I um wanted to ask about the Great Gatsby, I don't know if you remember me" I curse at myself for sounding so shy.

There were some seconds of silence.

" Ohhh, yeah I remember. What do you need, I'm not working at the library today so.."

" Yeak I know, I actually passed by like 10 minutes ago." I slap myself for sounding like a complete stalker.

 " Oh what did you need?" I ask.

Good, he didn't feel uncomfortable.

" Well you know about the Great Gatsby and well, I wanted to ask if you could help me on the assignments" I breathe.

Please don't tell me that I'm lying, I just want to see you again. Have you closer to me...

" Oh yea, of course, that will be fine but -

I cut him off.

" I will pay you, I promise. You don't have to worry about that"

I will do whatever it takes to have you by my side.

 " No your fine, don't worry. I would love to help. How about this, let's meet up somewhere and begin. I have a Gatsby book, and since were are beginning to know each other I'll let you borrow it"

I stop myself from yelling happily.

" Yea, sure. Sorry I was just thinking of a place to meet up. " I try and act normal not wanting to show signs of happiness. Got to act cool, don't let him know you are interested in him. 

" Why not the library and then walk to the coffee shop right around the block?" He asks.

Yes, love it. 

" Yea that sounds great, I'm kind of new here so I'm glad you said the library" I lied. I've been living here for about 3 months and I already know my way, but I want you to be my prince charming saving the damsel in distress and then fucking her hard when she wants it.

You want me to be innocent and daddy I can act like that if you want me to.

 " That's okay Natali, where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?"

I was surprised he asked me that question, he seems interested in me.

" I am from Jacksonville, Florida. Came here because they offer great programs and because the place here is beautiful. How about you?" 

He took a long time to answer, and it piqued my curiosity.

" Well I am from New York, yeah so I came here for a better life, everything is expensive over there and there aren't many beaches." Something about his tone seemed off, it seemed sad and guilty.

" That's true, there are many beaches here I suppose. I haven't gone to one, so much work in this program that I can't even relax." I sighed.

" I could take you some time, if your boyfriend wouldn't mind " He joked, though I knew he was being serious.

"Hahah, how do you know I have a boy- well right now we are taking a break. Umm he does many businesses with his parents, and well-he-" I stuttered. I try and make him jealous, thought I'm not lying. Rafeal's my best friend since kids, and I used to have a big ass crush on him but he didn't care. Now he does, but just because our family wants to merge business and I have to please him.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be in your business. I was joking." He apologized. 

" How about this, we meet up at the library go to the coffee and get some drinks, and head our way to the beach?" He said. 

I raised my eyebrows.

Is this an invitation? Is this a date?

I shake my head, this is NOT a date.

" I- I don't know what to say Joe. " I bite my lip. 

If you want to go out, you better convince me even more.

"You don't have to, I mean we are just going to walk and look around. Not actually swim-in the beach. We are going to talk about Gatsby, and start."

Ouch. That kind of hurt.

What do I say? Fuck!

"Yeah, but why not enjoy the beach too. We can swim and later read the book, right?" I smirked, hoping he doesn't deny it.

"Okay, yeah whatever you think."

I touch my heart as if it hurts. Damn, he looks like he doesn't want to have some fun.

" See you between some 10 minutes?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. 

" Yeah that will be fine see you soon Natali"

I hang up, a huge grin on my face. 

I have you right where I want you, by my side, falling for me.

See you in ten minutes, love.