13. Again?

I found myself a taxi and hopped right it and called Sarah, then immediately hang up.

After a few seconds later she calls me back.

"Heyyyy Joeee" She says in an excited tone.

" Oh sorry I didn't mean to call you, wrong person" I lied.

I can hear her chuckling.

" Come'on Joe, face it you want me. Where are you at? Maybe we can hang." She asks.

" Meet me at this hotel" Then I texted her the address.

" Hotel, huh? I like that, sounds right. So meet you at 6, does that sound good?" She asks me.

Fuck. No, I need to see you like now.

" Cant I have work, how about right now. Why wait, when we have time." I flirted.

I waited for her response, it sounds as if she was talking to someone.

" Yesss that is fine babe. See ya in 20 minutes" Then she hanged up.

I told the taxi to drive me to the hotel as fast as he could.

Once I arrived I got ready, I grabbed some drugs to lace it with her drink. I organized under the bed some ropes and tape, to tie her onto.

" Okay, I have to think everything out"

Out of nowhere, I got interrupted by a knock on my door.

Wtf? She's already here. 

I peeked through the door, and saw it was Sarah.

I ran to my room and hid everything I had.

Then I went to the door and let Sarah in.

" Hey Babe" Then she kissed me.

" Are you-" She places a finger on my mouth and hushes me.

" Just took some smoke, to make me feel better" Then she gave me a devilish smile.

"Ohh, why were you bad before I called you?" I asked.

" Uhhh noo, but I wanna feel good when I am about to do it with you" Then she sat on top of me and started kissing me.

I stopped her and smiled.

" Lets take a drink. Make it romantic" I lied.

She just nods her head.

I went in the kitchen, and took out a cup and some wine.

I looked over at the living room, making sure she doesn't see me.

I hurried and took out a small bottle and poured some MDMA drug, this is just like alcohol, spilling secrets and changing moods.

Then I hid everything before she would find out.

I took out the 'Chardonny Wine" which is my favorite. It is sweet and strong, and cause its out of grapes, gives it that smooth taste. Then I poured it into the cup and slowly stirred the drink.

After that, I took her drink into my left hand, and mine in the right.

"Ouuuuu, that's looks refreshing." Then she came closer to me.

I gave her the left cup and she chugged it all.

" Damn that's strong." She giggles.

" I have more of where that came from" I smiled.

Then I kissed her slowly down her breasts and stopped, then headed back to the kitchen to give her pure alcohol.

I took out my Buchanan Red Seal beer, out from my wooden cabinet that contains some of the most strongest and expensive beer.