- 12* -

It's been a week into October, and things couldn't have been better. Well, besides the fact that the new assistant was coming today. Everyone in the department was dressed appropriately, the department itself was cleaned, and everyone put on a fake mask. Ashlynn never got word on who the new worker was, but she wasn't going to take any chances.

Overall, it was a normal work day.

Currently, Harry Potter and Ashlynn Du Pont were having a snogging session in her office. The former was standing between the latter's legs, one hand on her thigh and the other on the nape of her neck. The latter was sitting on her desk, one hand pulling him closer by his tie and the other guiding his hand on her thigh.

Slowly, he slid his hand towards her wet knickers. His mouth descended down towards her neck, leaving small love bites from the collarbone up. Tinges of heat cascade down her spine and small whimpers leave her mouth.

Harry slid a finger inside her and her whimpers turned into moans. She bucked her hips against his fingers, both of her hands moving behind her neck to help support her. "Oh Merlin - oh - ugh - mhmm."

His eyes drifted from his hand to her face, not knowing where to focus. Either the way he was pleasuring her, or see how she was reacting from it. It was a hard decision. "Someone's needy today."

She opened her mouth, but no words came out. Instead, more moans did. The pounding of her heart could be felt through her chest. It surprised her that he couldn't hear it, let alone feel it. The verge of exploding was mere seconds away. The feeling of pure bliss was coming in...3.

...2

...

"Mrs. Du Pont, the leading assistant is here and I just wanted to let you know." Casey mumbled through the door. She knew better than to open the door before, but she knew even better to not open the door when her and Harry were inside.

Ashlynn opened her eyes and looked up. Mentally groaning and rolling her eyes, she felt Harry's finer slide out of her. "Looks like you're going to have to wait, love."

"What a pain in my ass." She jumped off her desk and readjusted her outfit.

"Awe, don't be sad you didn't cum, my love. I'll make it up to you." He cooed, a slight tease in his voice.

"Shut the fuck up." If she was in a bad mood before, she was in an even worse one now. But, she put on a bright smile and walked out of her office.

A group of people were surrounded by the department doors, and it made Ashlynn curious. All Aurors knew how to respect when a new worker came in. Especially one of higher power. Walking over to them, the group slightly parted in her presence.

"Well, I'll be damned."

Ashlynn's jaw fell open as she saw Celia Montgomery. "What in the name of Merlin's, saggy, left titty are you doing here?" She exclaimed, pulling her into a hug.

Harry, who left her office a few seconds after her, shuffled towards Ron. "Who's that?" He whispered, the two watching the two females embrace each other in a hug.

"I wish I could tell you." Ron whispered back.

Harry looked at Ron shocked. "Really? Wow."

Ron rolled his eyes. "I can't know everybody."

"Well, you sure could describe two of your sisters best friends off the back of your hand."

Ron smacked Harry's chest, causing the latter to chuckle. "Shut it."

"I didn't know you would be the new assistant." Ashlynn said, pulling away from Celia.

Celia was an old friend of Ashlynn, seeing as the two went way back. After the war, Ashlynn was able to continue school while training for becoming an Auror. Celia was a year older than Ashlynn and was taking the training program as well. The two hit it off throughout their training, and became good friends. Best friends even. That was until Ashlynn got married. Celia told the new-found fiancé that she was going to travel the world for a year with no form of contact. Ashlynn, saddened by it, supported her friend's decisions and the two never crossed roads again. Until, today.