- 36 -

Amelia was getting discharged and nothing made Nora happy. It was as if there was a permanent glow around her and a halo on her head. A smile was stuck on her face, making her dimples on her face become her most highlighted feature.

"I didn't even realize she had dimples." Harry whispered to Ashlynn as they watched said girl run around the room, grabbing different things and putting them away in one of her three bags she brought.

"You just rarely see her smile because I'm sure your face brings her pain." Ashlynn mumbled back.

"What can I say, I'm a ladies man." He winked. "But, I am glad to know she can at least feel something. I was getting a little worried for her, I repeat - a little."

Ashlynn rolled her eyes. "She kind of reminds me of you when I was getting out of the hospital."

"I know you didn't just compare me to an angry latina women." He disagreed.

"I compared you to Nora."

"That doesn't make anything better. In fact, it makes me feel worse."

Ashlynn once again rolled her eyes and helped Nora pack. Harry sighed before joining them as well. When the three were finished, the two women threw the bags toward Harry to hold, who was going to reject, but one stern look from his love made him keep his mouth shut.

"Whipped." Nora coughed.

"I know your not talking." Amelia retorted.

Nora's eyes widen as she looked at her, who's eyebrows were raised. The former shook her head. "Sorry, mamas."

Harry snickered before Ashlynn elbowed him in the stomach with a 'shut the fuck up' face. "Are we all ready to go?"

"Yup -" Amelia was standing up when Nora gently pushed her back into bed. "What are you doing?"

Nora looked at her with complete love and adoration and Amelia melted a little bit. Ashlynn smiled at the two of them. Harry gagged silently behind her.

"I don't want you to overwork yourself, mamas." Nora whispered gently.

Amelia scoffed. "When did you grow soft? I didn't know they made seeds for that."

Harry bursted out laughing, folding over as much as he could with all the baggage he was holding. The three women looked at him through different pairs of eyes.

He stood up with a few small chuckles still leaving his mouth. "Merlin, Amelia. That was a good one. I think Ashlynn's rubbing off on you."

"Yeah at least I get some action from her." Harry's smile dropped off his face as his face grew pale. Ashlynn bit her lip to hold in her own laugh. "Now be quiet before I shove a seed down your throat. It'll help with the gagging."

Harry turned his face down, his face going from
pale to tomato red. He looked like a little kid who got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to do. It was absolutely adorable to Ashlynn.

"World star." Nora whispered, and when Amelia looked at her, she looked towards the wall behind her, nodding her head like she found something interesting.

"Why won't you let me walk, missy?" Amelia pinned her with a small glare.

"I think they returned with the wrong Amelia." Nora mumbled. "They said they would wheelchair you out."

"Do I look crippled to you?"

Nora shook her head hastily. "No, not at all, mamas."

"Then I don't need a wheelchair."