- 23 -

It was time to leave Bora Bora and neither of the two were happy about it. The gorgeous land was going to fade into a distant memory for the two of them to share while they lived the harsh reality waiting for them back at home. While the two were upset to leave, they were content that they were able to spend time away together...alone. The peace and quiet really helped evaulate thoughts that have been coursing through their minds. It even helped create goals that the two wanted to accomplish as soon as possible.

Before they left, Ashlynn wanted to say goodbye to her new blonde friend that she made over the trip. Brooklyn was leaving the same day as well, shocking the hidden couple slightly, but neither questioned it. The two females exchanged numbers, but Harry had told Ashlynn to keep her address to herself and instead gave them Harry's. While they trusted Brooklyn, the stories that Ashlynn have been telling her don't completely add up to her life back in London. They still needed to be safe considering Brooklyn and Maverick both live in London as well.

Nora and Amelia were going to pick up them up from the airport and, being who she is, Ashlynn needed to get them something to show her appreciation. Their original flight time was supposed to leave at 7:30. Ashlynn's shopping pushed it back to 9:09. Harry just had to bring up the fact that their chauffeur's were waiting for them at the airport. He immeidatly regretted his words when he saw the look on her face that sunk in.

"Now, I have to get them something. I don't know if I should get them something here, but the things here aren't as nice. I mean, their nice. Oh my gosh, Harry, what if someone heard me say that? They probably think I'm so mean. I don't want to sound mean, oh my gosh." She whined as tears began to pool in her eyes.

Harry stood by her side awkwardly, smiling reassuringly at the people around him who were looking at the young couple with confused facials. "Don't worry about her," He exclaimed as he pointed down at Ashlynn, "hormones." He joked, rolling his eyes for extra effect.

They awkwardly nodded their heads in response and continued on with their lives.

"Love, what-what are you doing?" He asked hesitatnly.

Her puffy eyes locked onto his with a look of hurt. His mind was re-winding his previous words to see if he had an underlying tone in it. "I'm c-crying a-and you-you're asking w-what i-i'm d-d-doing?" She bawled her eyes out even more and dug her face into her hands.

Harry stood, scared to make any movement towards her. He raised his hands slowly and waited to see how she was going to react towards his movements. Her head raised out of her hands as she glanced at the hands that were scared to touch her.

"Hold. Me." She snapped angerily, causing her lover to jump before wrapping his arms aroud her. "God, you are such an idiot."

"At least I'm your -"

"Don't finish that sentence."

"Yes ma'am."

Harry boarded the plan with a fumbling Ashlynn beside him. He was able to get her to calm down when they were shopping around Tahiti. It was quite amusing to him to see her stubbornness trying to crack.

The black-haired man stepped into a candy store that was filled to the brim with different kind of sweets. He took a deep breath and looked at the red-head beside him. "It smells good, huh, love?"

She rolled her eyes at him as her arms were crossed over his chest. He shrugged his shoulders and began to walk around the store, leaving his lover pouting by the front door. Said girl rolled her eyes again and began walking around the store alone. It didn't take a genius to comprehend what Harry was trying to do. His plan was practically written on his forehead. He wanted her to give in to all the delicous things around her.