- 33 -

"And you are all free to go, Ms. Weasley. Have a great day." The nurse smiled at Ashlynn, receiving the paper work from said woman.

"You as well." Ashlynn bid. Harry was walking all around the room making sure that he grabbed everything that was either his or Ashlynn's. He could already see Ashlynn yelling to him about forgetting something of her's.

As the nurse walked away, Harry walked in front of Ashlynn - who was sitting on the edge of her bed - and planted himself between her legs. "Are you ready to go?" He asked, raising his hands to rest on her cheeks.

She stood up and looked around. Harry chuckled under his breath knowing she was looking for anything he had missed. When her eyes spotted nothing, she returned her gaze back to Harry and smiled. "I think we're all good to go."

Harry walked away from her to grab there things from a nearby chair. "Didn't have faith in me that I got everything?"

"You can't blame me. You can't even remember to put your glasses on in the morning sometimes." She teased with a big grin on her face.

He turned around to face her. "Now that's not fair."

Ashlynn laughed lightly before her face turned somber. "How's Amelia?"

She saw how Harry's movements slowed and her heart stopped. The weight of not being by her best friends side was already killing her. Many different thoughts began to swarm through her head and the possibility that her friend...was gone.

Harry could see her kind going a million miles per hour. In all honesty, he wasn't sure what was going on with Amelia because he spent the whole night by Ashlynn's side. George and Nora shortly returned to Amelia's room after they heard that Ashlynn and Harry rekindled their relationship...in a way.

Since last night, the two haven't officially brought up what they were. It was clear that they might not be ready to be back together, especially since they were both still married. If they got back together and it got released to the public again, everything there going through currently would double. And Ashlynn needs to lay off the stress.

Harry would very much like to be with Ashlynn again. Be with her officially. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Lovers. Anything, but where they are. But, what happened to them all those weeks ago really took a toll on Ashlynn and he wants to be able to earn back her trust. So, he plans on waiting whenever Ashlynn is willing to give that to him.

"I'm not sure. I haven't been to her room since she left for surgery." Harry answered her previous question. Ashlynn sighed and stood up from the bed. Harry could practically see what she was thinking. "Stop it, Ash."

Guilt was washed all over her face. A crease in her brows and a frown on her lips was what gave it away. "No one else should have to worry about me. Not with what's going on with Mel. Me getting hurt or whatever happened to me was not helping anyone."

Harry walked over to get and placed both of his hands on her face, lifting it so their eyes connected. He stared into her green eyes that always made him feel like home. "Don't put that guilt on yourself. Your health matters just as much as everyone else, especially with the two new lives you are carrying. You are my main priority right now, and I understand how selfish that sounds, but it's the truth."

Ashlynn nodded her head, but she had a hard time believing his words. The guilt was still eating her away and she hated the feeling, but also welcomed it. But, she brushed a small smile on her face as she gazed lovingly at Harry.

"We should head back to Amelia's room now." Harry mentioned, kissing her forehead softly after.

"Let's go."