- 16* -

Stumbling into their house, Harry and Ashlynn's lips were locked together. The former hastily threw his keys to the side, not caring where they landed, and picked up the girl in front of him. WIth one hand caring for her, he closed the door behind them and walked them to their room.

Ashlynn's hands were on his cheeks as they brought his face closer to hers. The bitter taste of alcohol was lingering on both of their tongues, but the sweet taste of lime was savoring her taste buds.

Harry sat down on the bed and placed Ashlynn down on the floor. His head was up to her chest as he looked up at her. Making direct eye contact, Harry took his hands slowly to her top and loosened the tie holding it all together. The flowy piece of material fluttered to the floor, leaving her in a strapless bra.

Her hands found his on her back and dragged them down the body. She led them to her jeans and urged him to help take it off of her. While unbuckling them, he playfully bit her side and a giggle erupted from her mouth.

"Hurry up, will you?"

He smiled and dragged her pants down to the floor. Then he grabbed her by the waist and turned her onto the bed. "My turn."

Her small dainty hands slide up his torso, feeling the abs she loved very much. She then pulled it over his head and flipped them again, so he was on the bottom. Kissing down his stomach, her hand dragged down his chest.

Harry shivered against her touch. His eyes were focused on the ceiling, letting her roam his body as she pleases. Her smooth lips kissed around his waistline as he sat himself up on his elbows. Looking down at his body, he saw kiss marks everywhere from her lipstick.

"Gotta mark you up somehow, don't I?" Ashlynn commented as she saw him staring at him.

"Unique. I like it."

She smiled mischievously at him before resuming what she was doing. His jeans slid to the floor as she leaned back up to kiss him. Groans fell from his mouth as she palmed him through his jeans.

Their lips met each other hungrily, gasps slipping from between them. One of his hands grabbed the back of her head, treading his fingers through her red locks. His other hand grabbed her thigh and draped it across his waist.

Ashlynn gasped at the sensation of her core meeting his. The way he rocked his hands against her hands had caused him to rock against her. The subtle feeling was enough to drive her nuts, to drive her to oblivion.

His hands still gripping her tightly, he turned them over and regained his dominant stance. He fully wrapped her leg around his waist and left it there. That same hand went down to her and felt her through her underwear.

If what he was doing mere seconds before wasn't enough, that surely got her motor running. He knew exactly where to place his fingers to push her over the edge. The right places to make her feel the best she's ever felt.

"You like it when I play here, huh?" He asked, staring down at her pleasure filled face.

"Mhm." She moaned as her hands tugged on the hairs on the back of his head.

"Words, darling, I need words."

Darling. He was on another level of confidence and Ashlynn wasn't complaining. It may be the alcohol talking, but she didn't want him to stop. This was the wild side of Harry, one that she had yet to face.

"I-I like it."

"Of course you do." He grabbed one of her hands and led it down to his length. "Go on, touch me." He encouraged me.

She opened her previously shut eyes and looked at him. It was a staring contest, but filled with lust and love. The hunger in his was like a lion pouncing on its prey, but held confidence behind them. The way he knew what he was doing and how he was taking ownership of what was his.