- 17* -

Harry and Ashlynn's trip was today and the two couldn't be more excited. Harry was sitting on the couch, browning through his phone while Ashlynn was running around their flat. "Do you have everything?" Harry didn't hear her, too interested in his phone. "Harry James Potter!"

His head shot up at her shout and he took notice of her appearance. Her hair was frazzled with how much she ran her fingers through it. Multiple objects were looped between her fingers: passports, cellphone, wallet, water bottles, etc.

"Wha-what did you ask, my love -"

"DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED?" She seethed, putting her filled hands beside her hips and staring down at him. Harry nodded his head quickly, like a child finished getting scolded by his mother. "Good, the driver is almost here."

"Driver?"

"Yeah, someone is taking us to the jet. They should be here in ten minutes." Ashlynn answered. She looked beside her to see one luggage beside her. "That's all you're bringing?"

"Yes?" He answered more as a question.

"Really?"

"Should I pack more? I mean it's only four days, right?"

"Well, yes. I suppose so. Let me just grab my stuff." Ashlynn walked into their room and came back with a Louis Vuittion luggage, a big duffel bag, and a backpack. She placed it right next to Harry's as her lover's jaw dropped to the ground.

"All that for four days?" He asked, shocked.

"Harry, I'm telling you, I will wear every single piece of clothing that is in this bag. The duffel isn't even clothes, it's my skincare, and jewelry, and accessories, and everything that's not clothes." She answered simply.

Harry nodded his head and watched Ashlynn run around the flat once more. Once in a while, she would add something to her luggage or duffel bag, making it more full than before. Their ten minutes seemed to zoom by as Ashlynn got a message that their driver was outside.

Their driver helped the two with their luggages before they drove to where their jet was. Harry admired the car they were in. He knew it was Ashlyn's by the white leather seats and snakes placed neatly around the car. It just screamed her name.

Harry has picked up on Ashlynn's needs to be tidy. To have everything clean. She didn't have OCD, but the need to have a presentable look on everything was something she picked up on by the Du Pont family.

When she moved in, his flat started to look more cleaner and organized than usual. The said girl bought containers for everything to be organized in a nat environment. She always bought food to restock the fridge and pantry. The laundry spelled fresh and was completely spotless all the time.

The drive to the airport wasn't long, since Harry lived right in the middle of everything. When they arrived, they went through a gate that had guards in front and a gatehouse next to them. "Name?" THe guard asked as the driver put Ashlynn's window down.

"Ashlynn Du Pont." She stated clearly.

The guard nodded their head in understanding before walking back into the small office. He talked into the walkie-talkie on his shoulder before returning towards the car, this type with a gift basket.

Harry was amazed by the treatment Ashlynn was receiving from the guards. He watched as he gave her the gift basket and gave strict orders to the guards to protect the car. As if something bad would happen.

The car entered through the gate and a sleek, black jet was positioned on an empty runway. The runway was far away from the other planes that were ready for departure. In fact, their jet was the only plane in sight.