- 24 -

After their whole lunch fiasco, they returned to the jet and were on the last flight home. Harry had switched plates with Ashlynn during their time at the restaurant, pissing her off even more. But, with a few whispers and small kisses he was able to return her back to her good side.

Amelia and Nora waited in their pick up car a few miles away while the jet was landing. When the jet came to a full stop, they drove closer to them.

Ashlynn was the first one to get off. She practically ran towards her bestfriends and launched herself upon them. Every facetime call wasn't enough for the three bestfriends. They were just glad to have the 1/3 of their group back with them. Harry stood off to the side, a small smile on his face as he watched his lover reunited with her friends. He understood the toll it took on her from being apart from them for so long, and he knew how dramatic he sounded. But, to him, it didn't really seem like he was truly being dramatic.

Knowing the three girls, he understood their friendship with each other. They were the balance in family they needed. Ashlynn only had one sister and grew up with five boys, not including Harry. Her and Ginny didn't have a great relationship with each other, the two competing against each other for most of their life. Amelia didn't have many friends growing up either. Being a pureblood, she had a reputation to uphold. It didn't help her either that her only companion growing up was Mark. Nora had so many sisters, but ones that were completely different than Amelia and Ashlynn. No, her sisters were rude to each other, but loved each other unconditionally. They had an odd way of showing their love for each other. For example, they would pass up their own kidneys to save each other, but they would murder each other for a charger plug.

"You're finally home, both of you!" Amelia exclaimed.

Harry grew on Amelia and Nora. Their friendship starting off on a rocky start, seeing as his love was cheating on her bestfriends brother. Amelia welcomed him with open arms and showed no signs of offense towards him. Nora's welcome was a little different. Instead of open arms, she brought up the fact that Ashlynn had a whole pack of latinas and latinos who would stand up in her honor if he did anything wrong towards her. It didn't help either that she would sharpen her knives in front of him either. But, eventually, once the approval part of it passed, they became good friends.

"Ew, no. Don't include the orphan. Don't ruin the moment, Amelia." Nora whined, sticking her tongue out at Harry, said man mimicking her actions.

"Enough, both of you." Ashlynn scolded, throwing a pointed look at both parties who were ready to stick their tongues out at each other again. "I'm starving."

"Yeah, well that's your fault that you didn't eat anything on the plane." Harry commented as he opened the car door for the three women.

"Ashlynn? Not eating? What happened to you?" Amelia gasped in fake shock, bringing her had to cover her mouth. Ashlynn rolled her eyes and playfully pushed her before taking a seat in the car.

"Oh Merlin, it's like your pregnant." Nora teased.

"Oh, don't tease." Amelia retorted as she too jumped into the car.

"What? I mean, I think Ashlynn should take one for the team. She's the one with a male that can produce sperm, unless you're built different, orphan."

"Hey, I'll have you know that I am built different. This scar is living proof of it, tamales." Harry interjected, slamming the car door after Nora stepped in.

"Ow! YOU BITCH!" Nora screamed as her hair got caught on the door. Amelia flinched at her outburst before jumping into action. Harry stood on the other side of the car door sticking his tongue out at Nora, who was barking at him, as Ashlynn was doubling over in laughter.