⛧What's in your mind?⛧

Frank:
,,,sorry for running away like that
it's not that I didn't want anyone to see me with you
I didn't want anyone to see me :/

I stare at the screen for a while and can't help but to smile a bit at the thought of the previous night, in a way I need a moment to recompose myself. Feeling his lips against mine again is almost possible when I close my eyes and think about it, while the ghost of that sensation I had yesterday still lingers in my chest.

To be honest, his message is kinda weird and makes me wonder the reason of what he did, but I guess I just got used to things like this. Like how the memories of my last month of high school classes sometimes turn into a blur; how Bert and the other three have these heavier auras and always avoid certain subjects; how Ryan, Dallon and I all share this trace of a memory that a disagreement happened between us in the end of high school, but we can't describe it, like if the memory escapes our grasps whenever we reach for it.

I guess it's normal, this probably has a completely reasonable explanation I can't find because of how I avoid thinking about it. I just can't help – it's impossible to keep the focus on the subject.

Me:
Don't worry about it
Also, wanna go out sometime? Not in a way to lead this further, but we can keep it without it being a stablished, serious thing, if you want

Me:
Sorry if I am rushing things, you just really caught my attention

Frank:
Hfdshhdfjs don't worry, but it's fine, I guess,,,
Are you free tomorrow?

Me:
I've got a break around 1pm, does that work?

Frank:
Perfectly :)) we could go to that café, y'know

Me:
Man, I already live there, let's go somewhere else
Park, mall?

Frank:
Park

Sunday passes by quite slowly and melancholically like it always does, but with a small extra due to how I can't help but to be excited to see Frank tomorrow. It is resumed to finishing a few assignments, watching some TV and spending time with mom and occasionally exchanging messages with Dallon, Gerard and Frank. I presume Ryan is spending time with his family.

When it's finally Monday, it feels like the clock starts going even slower.

"What's up with you today?" Ryan pokes my cheek with a pencil and I let out a long groan at it, dying a little bit more inside. He chuckles at my reaction.

"Nothing, I'm just really looking forward to that free period," I mutter as adjusting my posture and taking another glance at the clock hanging on the wall. He looks at me questioningly, so I try thinking of an explanation that doesn't really give away my plans. "Um, let's say I have something to do."

While Dallon would already be passive-aggressively teasing me about a potential date and something of sort, Ryan just spends a long moment looking at me. He is slow sometimes, yes.

He is still sweet, nonetheless.

"What are you going to do?"

"Meet someone." I look at the professor for a few seconds and turn to him again, seeing Ryan slowly nodding and I can't help but to chuckle at his manners. "Also, what about your assignment? Got anything done?"

"Oh, yeah," he replies instantly and moves to reach for something inside his folder. "Just check this here, please. And tell me what you think about it. I'm still going to make some changes."

Taking the paper in hand, I raise my eyebrows lightly at the title. Take a Vacation! is nicely written on top of the page and Ryan's poem follows close and it is extremely nice, making me even smile a bit as reading it and I can feel Ryan's excited gaze on me being intensified with it. "Wow," I say as returning the paper, "this is awesome, Ry! Why don't you turn it into a song? You play the guitar, don't you?"