⛧Your end starts with me⛧

"What are you working on?" Gerard raises his eyebrows lightly as standing next to me, looking at my notebook over my shoulder then at me.

"Assignment." I pause. "I am supposed to be turning this in soon. Two months do be flying faster than I thought." I rub my temples with a sigh, raising my eyebrows lightly as I look at the notes on the sheet of paper – I need to finish this fast. Most of the fault is mine, of course, for being so focused on what was happening around me, but how could I ignore all of that shit?

Gerard raises his eyebrows with an interested hum, slowly nodding, then sighs before he takes a seat next to me on the table and lights a cigarette.

We have stopped in another hotel on our way back home and are too tired to continue for now, what means we're just hanging out in the room I am sharing with Mikey – fuck off, Mikey's nice, but I wanted it to be Frank. Ray went somewhere while Frank sits on my bed reading some book, and I decided to at least try to finish my assignment since there's nothing else to do plus I sure as hell don't want to miss it. I hope I'm able to turn it in, also, considering the four are always vague as hell regarding answers.

All the stress, however, makes it difficult to think. The poem is basically a poor attempt of sewing all of my notes together and looking at it couldn't make me more frustrated – again, the stress may be making me overreact.

"I hate my life," I groan as letting my head fall to the table, my forehead against one of my sheets.

"I hate mine too, dear, you're not alone, you're not alone," Gerard says in a motherly tone as he pats my back, something I can't help but to chuckle at.

"How do I deal with you guys as I love and hate you at the same time?" I say lazily as bringing myself up, looking at Gerard as he smiles softly at me. I can feel a gaze burning into the side of my head and I roll my eyes lightly. "You're included in this, okay, Frank?" Looking back at him, I see Frank quickly looking back at his book, cheeks bright red. Chuckles come from Gerard and Mikey; I can't help but to smile a bit, sighing again.

"Y'all are just so annoying," Frank grumbles with a playful hint as he places his book aside and stands up, approaching us, stumbling a bit. "Fuck, my leg fell asleep," he groans, "but you guys are—"

Everything sort of happens in a slow motion. Frank ends up losing his balance when he's walking by. Gerard gasps and I can see Mikey sharing a similar shocked expression, but no one is fast enough to stand up and prevent Frank from holding onto me out of reflex in an attempt of stopping himself from falling.

My eyes widen. Fuck. So that is what happened.

I don't know for how long I continue there like that, but by the time I come back to reality, Frank is sitting on the ground and hissing lightly as looking at his own hands, which look like they've been burned. Now, that's what happens if he touched me. Fucking hell. Also, Mikey isn't here anymore, having left for hell knows what, maybe to update Ray about what happened or run away from this tension that has fallen in the room and made it absurdly silent, empty.

Frank notices that I'm looking, his eyes teary as meeting mine – my heart tightens in my chest at that. Gerard follows his gaze and sighs, scratching the back of his neck; he crouches down next to Frank, apparently giving him assistance. "How much do you remember?"

"Everything," I breathe a humorless chuckle. "But honestly, I'm actually considering if I didn't go crazy instead because I would never summon a demon to pretend to be my boyfriend so I could reject Brendon." I raise my eyebrows lightly, refusing to believe into these as much as everything feels just... right.

Gerard furrows his eyebrows, grinning awkwardly. "Surprise, then."

I look at him and Frank for a moment. "I summoned a demon when in high school? Good for me, good for me. Stupid bitch." A quiet groan escapes my lips as I pinch the bridge of my nose. Melancholy follows all of these memories. Why did I even decide to get my memories erased at first place? And why are the four back? Handling all the emotions that come along with the memories is terrible.