Part 9

Jimin’s POV

Okay, I'm wrong.

I guessed Jungkook starved even more than I was.

He didn't even let me catch my breath for a second before he reconnected our lips again for multiple times.

Our members were brushing against each other impatiently and I really didn't want to come inside my pants now.

I've never done it before and I don't ever want to experience how sticky it would be for that to happen.

And not to mention we're still in the club?!

I was sure a few of our friends were already cheering for and recording us now.

I had to stop him.

"Jung - mph! Jungkook, stop!" barely managing to cup his mouth with my palms, I breathed in and out heavily trying to calm my raging breathing after the wild kiss.

"Stop for a second, please" aware that his hands was still on both sides of my hips, I didn't let down my hands afraid that he would continue with his kiss attack right after I let go.

"Mmphh -" he muffled into my hands and I couldn't decipher the words he said.

"What?" frowning, Jungkook lifted one of his hands off my hip and pulled my hands away from him easily, the smirk on his handsome face full on display.

"You look so hot right now," he cupped my jaw and tilted my face upwards, tugging me close so that my chest was rested on his, and he started kissing down my neck to my collarbone.

Oh my goodness, I'm being tainted.

"Jungkook, not h-here. I don't -" feeling overwhelmed from his kisses, I had a hard time finding words to remove the man's lips from me.

"But you're as hard as me," he whispered out and kept sucking on my neck, leaving hickeys shamlessly in the middle of the crowd.

"J-Jungkook, I don't want - they're recording us," I said in between my pants, knowing the situation more than Jungkook whose his focus was solely on me.

"Who?" he stopped right at that second and sat up straight, swiflty buried my face to rest on the crook of his neck, away from the audience's stares, and he took his jacket and covered my whole body.

"I don't know," muffling against his neck, I breathed in relief that it didn't looked like Jungkook was happy about us being recorded, because I certainly didn't want my face viraled all around the internet for being fucked publicly in a club.

Jungkook called the bouncers and made them clear up the area around us, and the crowd magically dissipated in a few seconds after that.

Were they the club bouncers?

Or his personal bodyguards?

"I'll take care of the videos later, but now let's go" he tried to make me stand up but I clung onto him tighter, embarrassment filling my whole veins.

"I - I can't stand anymore," shyly whispering into his ears, I could feel the rumble on his chest as he laughed proudly.

"I bet you've never had anyone who could make you weak like this?" he asked, cockiness dripping from his voice.

"I've never allowed anyone to do what you did to me, Jungkook" I sighed, rolling my eyes even though he won't be seeing it since my head was still buried in his neck.

"Are you serious? You've never done this before? Don't tell me you're a virgin?" he pushed me away to look at my face to see if I was telling the truth, and I felt annoyed for some reason at his question.

"So what if I am? You don't want someone without experience?" crossing my arms in front of my chest, I felt like I would cry if he rejected me just because I'm inexperienced.

"Fuck, no. I wasn't hoping to be your first since we're away for such a long time, but I'm so happy right now, you have no idea," he looked genuinely happy that I felt my cheek heating up too much that they could almost be on flame right now.

"I really don't know what to do, okay? Don't get all disappointed saying I'm not good or whatsoever. I told you already," muttering the words without looking into his eyes since I was filled with shyness overload, I gasped when Jungkook suddenly stood up and carried me bridal style to the exit door.

"I'll treat you like a princess, baby. Don't worry about that," he whispered so seductively as he walked into the back passenger seat, and instructed his driver to drive home.

Feeling my rapid heartbeat increasing at his words, I was really sure now that I'm going to lose my virginity tonight.

To Jeon Jungkook at that.

What did I get myself into?!