Part 13

Warning : Smut

Jimin's POV

It definitely felt foreign.

And it scared me when Jungkook started entering.

The size was beyond huge, I felt like I was shoved with a - I don't know, white radish?!

"Babe, look at me?" Jungkook called after he went to get me a glass of water. Hugging myself even tighter and buried myself deeper into the comforter, I felt guilty after kicking him away from me just now.

Jungkook was kicked because I panicked.

And we stopped the activity of taking my virginity away from me for a while, and decided to calm ourselves down first.

More to like for Jungkook to calm me down actually.

"Jimin, please baby. Look at me," he spoke soft, and I finally turned myself to face him. Loosening the comforter from my body, I pouted when I saw his calm form.

"I'm sorry, I was scared," I apologized and Jungkook just smiled forgiving and pulled me onto his lap, straddling him.

He pulled me into a gentle kiss, and I sighed into the kiss when he softly nibbled my lips, his hands slipping inside the comforter and were feeling all of my curves.

I tilted my head when his kisses went to my jaw, offering my neck for him to taint with his marks, and Jungkook complied obediently, slowly getting me into the mood again.

I was grateful for his every little effort in making me relax and of course, for not losing his patience with me.

"Do you want to try again? You're still wet and hard, baby" he asked as he kept on kissing my collarbone, letting me stay above him and not intimidate me by hovering over me again.

"But you're too huge," feeling his member on my stomach as we brushed each other due to our position, Jungkook chuckled when he heard my worry.

"Well, I'm proud of my size but I didn't know it would freak you out that much,"

"Sorry,"

"There's nothing to be sorry of, Jimin. I'm glad that I got to be your first, and I'll do everything you want to make sure you got the best experience ever," he pulled me into another kiss, and I realized he was resting his back on the headboard now, making the position most comfortable for both of us to continue.

"Can you do for me one thing?" I asked, breaking the kiss with the obviously alpha, and Jungkook gave his indefinite focus to me instantly.

"What is it?"

"This time, if I told you to pull out, push in further," I told, and the alpha widened his eyes a little at my bold request.

That's bold coming from me, yeah.

"Are you sure? Well, I'm sure you won't get hurt looking at how wet you are, but -"

"I'm sure. I can't let you think only about me. Think about yourself too. You - you're rock hard right now," blushing hard when I looked down to his member that was waiting patiently to be pleased, Jungkook lifted my face up with a fond smile on his face.

"You want to make me feel good too?" he asked, and I frowned at his question.

"Of course! You - That's why I agreed to sleep with you, because I want to please you too," I muttered out, feeling my cheeks burning even more, and Jungkook kissed me deep, making me pant for air after the kiss.

"Just scream, bite or scratch me all you want. I won't pull out this time, okay?" his breath hit my lips, and I nodded in approval.

"Okay,"

"Alright, do you want to keep the comforter on you?" he diverted his eyes to the comforter that was still somehow attached to my body, and I felt kind of not confident to let nothing covering my body yet, so I nodded again.

"Yes, can I?"

"Of course, baby" he pecked my lips one last time before he lifted me up a little, aligning myself to his member.

Jungkook brought my hands on his shoulders for support, and I gripped harder as soon as I felt him pushing me down to his tip.

"A-ah Jungkook,"

"It'll be okay, don't bite your lips. I told you they're mine," he took my lip out my teeth with his thumb before his hand went back to my hips, and I buried my face on his shoulder when he pushed me down further.

"Hmph -! Nghh ahh!" muffling against his neck, Jungkook left butterfly kisses all over my shoulder as he whispered praises when he told me I was finally down halfway.

"You're making me feel so good now, baby. I'll slowly move, okay?" Jungkook told, and I guessed he decided that it was better for me to get use to half of him first before he pushed the rest of his length inside.

"O-okay, a-ahh Jungkook,"

"Yes, I'm here,"

He rolled his hip and thrusted in me in short and slow movements, seeming like he knew that it was the only bearable speed for me as of now.

He kept on checking on me until at one point, I wanted more.

"M-more" I muffled, but Jungkook didn't seem to hear me.

Using his shoulders as support, I sat up a little and finally faced the alpha underneath me since the moment he went inside.

"Babe?" Jungkook was now panting a little with a drop of sweat rolling down his sharp jaw, looking very sexy as his hard chest heaved up and down due to him doing all the job for both of us.

Feeling like everything else didn't matter all of a sudden, I felt that it's only right to tell Jungkook my love I have for him.

"I love you,"

The words flew out of my mouth like a breeze of wind passing by, but what overwhelmed me was when I saw how surprised Jungkook looked as I said it to him.

He froze and his eyes were shaking, and it only made me want to throw myself to the boy, not wanting him to have any other thoughts other than loving me for today.

And that's what I did.

Connecting our lips, I ran my fingers through his hair before grabbing a hold onto it, and we shared a very hungry kiss as we poured all our feelings into it.

Jungkook was also kissing back just as hard, the feelings that were kept deep inside us for all these years were let go like an opened dam.

He dominated the kiss in a split second and I felt his hold on me tightened.

Jungkook lifted me up before laying me down on the mattress with high urgency, but never broke the kiss.

And then when I realized what he was doing, he had already pushed all of him inside me, in one single thrust.

Screaming out loud at the sudden fullness, forcefully breaking the kiss at the unexpected action of the alpha, all of my senses were heightened as soon as Jungkook started thrusting fast and deep, very different from the beginning.

The bliss almost brought me to the other side of the world because it was too overwhelming, but Jungkook kept me on earth, as he continued claiming my lips like there was no tomorrow.

He was replying to my confession with his every action, very aggressively at that.

And I love it.

He made me feel so good, and I kept reciprocating back in the form of screams, moaning out his name and repeatedly confessing loves to Jungkook, and he gave me back just as much.

We were calling each others names and confessing loves throughout the day, and by the time we stopped, the sky was getting dark again.