Part 2

Jimin’s POV

I was seventeen years old when Jeon Jungkook first gained my interest.

He was younger than me by two years, but was taking the same class as mine at that time due to his intelligence.

He skipped grade or something, I wasn't so sure about it.

But one thing I knew was that we have been taking the same classes since the beginning, being in the same grade since middle school but he had never attract me.

Not until I was informed at how different he was acting towards other people compared to when he acted towards me.

"Jimin, can you teach us how to solve this question?" one day a few of my classmates approached me, genuinely wanting my help on the past exam questions that the teacher instructed us to complete before the day ended.

"Uh, I don't know the answer either. Maybe you can ask Jungkook, he should already have the answer, I guess?" pointing to the smart boy who was quietly doing his work without disturbing anyone.

Horror filled their eyes and I laughed a little at how funny they looked, but immediately apologized when they glared at me.

They could be so scary sometimes, especially when they were all starting to get taller than me.

"Can you ask him to teach you and then you teach us?" they suggested, and I frowned a little.

"Why though? Isn't it better if you get direct tutor from him? I'm afraid I can't explain as good as he does," I told the truth, knowing how good of a tutor Jungkook was after getting some of the questions explained by him myself.

"Can you come with us too then?" they asked, and I was still not understanding why it was so hard to approach the boy.

"Why? He's not scary," giving a glance to Jungkook before looking back at them, I didn't see anything scary at all about that boy.

He even had a pair of bunny teeth for goodness sake.

"He is damn intimidating Jimin, just not to you" one of them complained and I didn't want to argue with them anymore and just did what they wanted.

Well, whatever.

Getting up from my seat, I walked to Jungkook who was still diligently doing his work.

"Jungkook?" hearing his name being called, Jungkook looked up from his paper.

His eyes glanced to the others who were following close behind me before he focused his gaze only on my face.

Did his gaze just softened a little when he looked at me?

Maybe I'm overreacting.

"What is it?" he asked, voice only barely reached my ear.

His voice got deeper somewhere last year and it was starting to show how his puberty was hitting him hard.

He got a sharper features now, compared to last year, while there was absolutely almost nothing changed on me after I got my puberty.

"Have you done question 16?" ignoring my mind that went out of the lane just now, I focused back on my purpose of approaching him in the first place.

"I did, but not sure if it's correct though" he flipped his paper to the said question, and I was thankful that he was working on the same subject too.

I would feel sorry if we're troubling him to search for the papers when he was focusing on other subject.

"How'd you do it? I got stuck in the middle and can't even find the logical answer, can you teach us?" pointing my fingers to all of us who came to his table to be tutored, Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and nodded.

"Sure, but don't blame me if it's wrong," he said curt, and I smiled to the other boys.

See?

There's nothing scary about this bunny.

"We won't," I smiled and took a step closer to Jungkook to see his paper.

He pulled an empty chair close to his side and told me sit, and I obeyed easily, while all the boys just stared at both of us.

"Take your chairs too, it's quite lengthy," Jungkook said to the them, and they quickly scrambled, pulling their respective chairs and surrounded the boy’s table.

And he calmly explained until all of us understood the solution he came out with.

As expected, his answer was correct when we checked with the teacher, and we all went home that day with content hearts after being productive in self-study class for once.

--

Dear Jeon,

I still couldn't understand why they were so scared of you at that time. You're a bunny.