Part 4

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook?" I called him with a small voice before sitting cross-legged on the grass with him.

"What?" he spat, not removing his eyes from the empty green field of our school.

"You should apologize to the teacher," I talked soft and he huffed out a breath, not wanting to agree with me.

"I didn't do anything wrong," defending himself, I just watched as he plucked some of the weeds that grew at the bottom of the large tree trunk we're resting under.

"It's disrespectful," I blurted out being brutally honest, knowing that he knew that I was right, but was being stubborn about it.

"I did nothing wrong," he frowned, looking to the ground while drawing something on the grass with a wood stick.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" wanting to hear his side of story, I turned my body to face him, giving him my full attention.

"I was only re-explaining the things she taught to my group mates since she sucks at doing it, and she accused me for talking in her class and threw me out just like that," he told in a single breath, and I was stunned a little.

Wow, was it always this easy to make this boy talk it out?

I thought he'd refused to talk about this.

But back to the topic.

Technically his intention was good, but to talk while the teacher was still talking in front of the class was wrong.

"I did nothing wrong," he emphasized it again, and I didn't want to sugarcoat my words.

Wrong is wrong.

"You're still wrong - "

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he cut me off without giving me the chance to finish my sentence, but I stopped him from getting away.

I grabbed his wrist with my both hands, and tugged him down, telling him to sit back down and hear me out.

"- but she's wrong too," I finished my sentence as soon as he sat back down on the grass beside me.

His frown eased down a little and I just kept holding his hand, tracing his knuckles with my fingers when he didn't pull his hand away.

He got a large and beautiful hand.

Admiring his hand for a second while Jungkook just let his hand be in my possession, I looked up to meet his face,  which was now free from frowns.

"You're still wrong, Jungkook" I repeated, and he rolled his eyes, knowing my intention of wanting him to accept his wrongful doing for disrespecting the teacher.

"In what part?" he pretended to be clueless, and I just chuckled, deciding to just go with the flow.

"Not the explaining things to your group mates part, but the talking in class part," I looked straight into his eyes while saying it, and Jungkook soon divert his eyes to the view of our school field.

"They didn't understand a word she was saying, if I let them be until the end of the class, it'll be harder for them to catch up," he muttered, probably having kept in a little dissatisfaction over being thrown out of the class.

"I know, but she's still teaching in front of the class, and we should respect her and at least wait until she finished talking," trying to make him accept, I didn't raise my voice and just talk to him like he was a baby being scolded.

"She never stops talking," he deadpanned, and I just squinted my eyes at him for a second.

"She must've felt guilty like you too," I said next, deciding to ignore his complaint about our teacher.

"Who said anything about me feeling guilty?" he mumbled, turning his face away but I saw the emotion showed on his face.

The mission to sugarcoat Jungkook to apologize to the teacher was a success, and I quietly smiled without the boy seeing me.

"Go apologize to her, okay? I'll go with you if you want," patting the back of his hand a few times before letting it go, I waited for Jungkook to look at me, but to no avail.

Upon hearing the bell for the next class, we both got up and walked back to class.

"I'll go by myself," he mumbled as we walked side by side, and I flashed a wide grin to the boy with both my thumbs up.

"Good,"

--

Dear Jeon,

You might not know, but I saw your cute pout that day. You looked so cute, like a guilty but still stubborn bunny.