Part 12

Jungkook's POV

"J-Jimin, this is nice and all but -" breaking the kiss before I lost my mind, I couldn't even finish my sentence when Jimin decided to cut me off in the middle.

"I want to do it," he suddenly said and I snapped my head to look at him, shocked at his sudden decision.

"What? I don't want you to give yourself to me just because you pity me,"

"No, it's never pity. I've always loved you. And now that I'm sure you do have quite the same feelings as I do, and that you actually want me like I wanted you, I want to give my all to you," he said fluent, looking all determined.

"You sure?" looking into his eyes to find any hesitation, stared at him without blinking and Jimin bravely stared back.

"I'm done with all this push and pull, I just want you, can't I?" he asked with such want, and I gulped, feeling a little too turned on due to the sole reason being was, this angel in front of me.

"I'll be gentle. I promise," muttering out the word, feeling breathless at how much feels were in my heart right now, it felt tighter when I received a sincere smile from Jimin.

"I believe in you," he whispered soft, bopping our noses together and I loved his beautiful voice so much.

Pulling Jimin into another kiss, I claimed his lips hungrily and lifted him up from the counter, bringing him back to the bed without caring about other things anymore.

"Ugh, fuck. So beautiful," my shirt that he wore had rode up to his chest as I lied him down on the bed, and Jimin’s flushed face after being kissed hard was very inviting.

"Jungkook," Jimin grabbed me by the neck of my tee and pulled me into another long kiss, and I grunted in pleasure when he arched his back towards me, being sexily impatient.

"Wait, baby -"

"I want you,"

"Patience, baby. Slowly, okay? I don't want to hurt you," cupping his cheek and making him look into my eyes, Jimin bit his lips at the word 'hurt' and I was the one twitching in excitement now.

Be patience, Jungkook.

Keep calm, my dick.

Earning a nod from him, I helped him out of the shirt and shorts in a split second, the materials were easily taken off his body due to how much smaller his body frame was.

"Beautiful,"

"I want to look at you too," Jimin was red with shy when I stared so hungrily at his body, but he still made his request, tugging my shirt to be removed.

Stealing a short kiss from the boy, I made sure he's looking at me before I stripped off of everything.

To see his eyes filled with anticipation then was quickly replaced with shock when he finally saw me, I felt my pride boosted even without words needed from Jimin.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," brushing hip lips with mine before locking them again in a kiss, Jimin mewled out such sinful sounds as my hands traced the skin of his body only slightly.

He's super sensitive, fuck.

Kissing down and giving attention to his every part, my patience was running out when I saw a glimpse of his pretty hole as I spread his legs to rest my by sides.

"Babe?" calling for Jimin one last time to seek for his approval to do more, Jimin gave a nod as he guided my hand to touch his lower part, at which he trembled at as soon as I touched him.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Jeon, patience.

Fuck.

Slowly pumping his length and made Jimin clamped his legs by my sides, showing me how foreign he was to this,  I brought my other thumb to trace the ring of his hole, that was already dripping with slick due to the fact that Jimin was an omega.

I always knew he was an omega even when we're still in school.

That being one of the reasons why I always stuck close to him and covered him with my scent, so that the others won't bother him.

But to think that he was untouched by any other for these whole five years, oh man, I'm going crazy.

"Jungkook - ngh!" Jimin jolted as I pushed my first finger inside him, and I had to wait for him to get use to the feel before adding another one.

He was really new to all this.

He was trembling for fuck's sake, just from one finger.

"Hold onto me, okay?" giving my full attention to Jimin’s reaction to make him relax, Jimin nodded as he grabbed my fingers and intertwined them together with his for support.

Pushing and pulling my finger inside him slowly until his breathing was a little more consistent than the beginning, I hovered over him and made sure Jimin was looking into my eyes.

And once he did, I kissed his forehead before taking his lips again, and pushed another finger into him that made Jimin bit my lips into the kiss since he was surprised.

He took a few more seconds to stop trembling and I finally broke the kiss, licking the wound Jimin brought to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked the omega, but Jimin didn't answer and only cupped my cheeks before tracing my lips with his thumb, looking all guilty.

"It must've hurt," he muttered, and I shook my head.

"Not at all,"

"You're ly - ah, Jungkook!" not wanting Jimin to forget that I have my fingers inside him, I curled them deep and added another finger right after that, effectively making Jimin screamed my name just the way I wanted him.

"I'm sorry, but baby, you clenching against my fingers is making my dick very excited, and I can't hold on any longer anymore,"

"Then just put it in!" he scolded after I took him by surprise, and I kissed his pout away because he was so cute being the impatient baby he was.

"No, I promise I wouldn't hurt you. Just a little bit more, and I'm sure you'll feel all bliss and no pain," keeping my fingers working as I stretched him up to my best, Jimin started panting harder and I saw him twitching when my fingers reached one of the spots.

"Mnnghh -ah! I can't -" he cried out, his grip on my arm tightened.

"It's okay, don't hold back" wanting Jimin not to hold himself back, I'd be happy if I could see him reaching his climax from my fingers.

"N-no - I want to feel you f-first," he refused, heavily panting out his breathes with his eyes tightly closed, and I had no patience left in me anymore.

Slipping on the condom and immediately aligning myself to him, I took Jimin’s face into my palm and made him look at me.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" wrapping his arms around my neck for support, I slowly pushed in after Jimin gave his consent.

"Jung - ahh!" pushing only my tip inside, my ears was filled with Jimin’s beautiful voice and the feel of him around me was crazy.

He was crazily tight even after I prepared him with so much patience.

"Relax, baby. Breath, please. Oh - fucking hell," I was panicking when I felt myself almost cumming as Jimin's trembling body was in my hold.

He was clenching me, fuck!

I'm not even quarter in, I can't come now.

"You're too b-big!"

"Babe, relax!"

Oh. Fuck.

--

*a/n: Did I not give smut warning? Sorry about that.