Part 14

Jimin’s POV

I can't move.

I can't believe my virginity lost would cause me the inability to move too.

But maybe because the virginity robber was Jungkook.

"Baby?" Jungkook sat by the bedside and I smiled to him, wanting to thank him for washing me up and feeding me dinner earlier.

"Thank -" half the thanks were lost due to the lost of my voice after all the screaming, and Jungkook's face turned all guilty as he looked at me.

"I'm so sorry," he apologized, hands fast in pouring me a glass of water that was prepared by the nightstand.

Shaking my head, I opened my arms with a smile and motioned Jungkook to lift me up so that I could have the drink for my sore throat.

He quickly went to get me in his arms and pulled me up gently onto his lap, and skillfully guided the glass to my lips for me to drink.

"You must've have a lot of experience giving drinks to your partners," I croaked out with my hoarse voice, and Jungkook shook his head.

"No, you're the only one. The others screamed, but you're the only one I tend to after that," he told, and I didn't know whether to feel special that I was the only one he treated like this, or feel mad at the fact that he didn't deny he had many experiences.

"How many people did you sleep with?" quering as I looked to his side profile when he placed the glass on the nightstand, Jungkook smiled down to me before he kissed my temple tenderly.

He carefully settled our body down on the newly changed bedding set, preparing us to rest for the day before he answered my question.

"A lot. I slept around when my mind was filled with you, and I find partners that would have similar features of you. Whether your eyes, your nose, your hair, your body frame. But none of them were you," he told the truth without hiding anything, and I didn't know how to react.

"You think of me when you sleep around?" the question blurted out by itself before I could filter it, and I didn't know what tone I was using that had made Jungkook frowned so sadly.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't do that, but I was suffering. My parents are shitty, I miss you a lot, and the regret because of what I did to you during high-school was always eating me up from the inside," he looked devastated as he poured his story out.

"Jungkook," feeling sorry for him, I pulled Jungkook to rest his head on my neck, and he took the chance to move closer until his nose collided with my neck.

"I really miss you like crazy, baby" he mumbled, and I felt his lips kissing my collarbone, while I ran my fingers through his hair as he cuddled me up.

"What did your parents do to you?" I whispered, wanting the boy to tell me more, the things I never knew he had to go through since he was a child.

"They're just parents on paper. They never act like one, they just cared about money. To meet you, I promised them to expand their branches abroad, and after I gave them triple the money they made annually, only then they let me come back" his hug tightened as Jungkook acted like a baby, and I put my hands around his wide shoulders.

"What happened next?" patting his back, I took the chance to bury my face into his hair and gave him a kiss on his hair crown.

"I almost went crazy, you know? I could only have three hours of sleep everyday, and what's keeping me sane was only your letters," he looked up to find my eyes when he said that, wanting me to know how strongly my letters were affecting him, keeping him from breaking apart, and I couldn't say no when he looked down to my lips.

Having my palm on his cheek before moving my fingers into his hair, Jungkook dived in for a kiss and I reciprocated the gentle touch of this alpha immediately.

He was pouring his heart in the kiss and I let him dominate me full, giving him the control.

"Do you still have them?" I asked with ragged breath as Jungkook's eyes were still lingering on my lips after the kiss, and he nodded quickly at my question.

"Of course. I had Wonwoo hyung kept them for me because I don't want it to be found out by my parents or getting ruined or lost during the shipping process. But as soon as I reached here, the first thing I did was to get the letters from him. It's my treasure," Jungkook told, looking all honest with a smile decorating his face now as we moved on from the precious topic.

"When did you get back here?" whispering to Jungkook, he went back to rest his head on the pillow and pulled me to rest my head on his arm as he turned my body so that he was spooning me.

"Just a few days before your graduation. I attended it by the way," he answered, his lips were felt on my nape the whole time, nibbling on my exposed skin softly.

"Did you see the last letter I threw?" blushing as I remembered about the thing I wrote in there, I admitted I forgot everything about it when I first met Jungkook again at the club.

"I'm going to kiss you hard when I see you again, and make you fall for me instead" Jungkook spout the content exactly as it was one by one, and I felt my embarrassment at my peak.

Burying my face into my palms as I started to curl away from the boy, he refused to let me go and turned my body to face him instead, and removed my hands from my face.

"My goodness. I'm so embarrassed," using his chest as shield to cover my face, I felt it rumbling when Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"Don't be. You saved me with those letters. Plus, you did kiss me hard that night," he cupped my cheeks and pulled my face up, giving me the most tender forehead kiss he'd ever gave to me since we met.

I never knew he could act so gentle like this after being so wild just a few hours ago.

But then, it's Jungkook after all.

He was always gentle with me since high school.

"Do you like me in high school?" blurting out the question, Jungkook smiled as he gave me his answer.

"Of course, but the fact that I had a fiancé wasn't wrong. But Yoongi hyung could never be someone more than a brother to me. He's happy with his alpha now,"

"The only omega Yoongi I know is Min Yoongi, the producer who's so pretty even without trying," smiling as I remembered how pretty the omega was in the television, I looked to Jungkook who smiled brighter now.

"That's my hyung," he said with his bunny grin on display, and I had a blank head instantly.

My brain stopped working.

"..."

"Jimin?" Jungkook's touch on my face brought me back to the world and I widened my eyes as I finally processed his words.

"You broke your engagement with that producer for me??! Why?!" I lifted my head from his arm to stare at the alpha more seriously, and Jungkook's answer had me speechless.

"What do you mean why? Because he's not you," he frowned, looking my my question was ridiculous when he's answer was even more ridiculous than that.

Who'd reject an omega like Min Yoongi for someone else?!

"Ugh, Jungkook" slamming my face on the alpha's body, I lifted up my face after and looked at the boy with my chin rested on his chest.

"What?"

"You're an idiot. But I love you," letting my cheek get squished on his chest, Jungkook pulled me to lie on top of him and I started feeling sleepy when I felt the movement on his body when he breathed in and out.

"I love you too, babe. I love you so much," Jungkook's voice was calming and lulling me to sleep, and I had already kept my eyes close as I felt his hands rubbing my back softly.

"Hmm,"

"Good night, baby"