SEQUEL

The sequel to Monstrous titled Nefarious has been published and can be found on my page.

I will probably go back and edit this story sometime in the next few weeks to fix grammatical errors because I went back and read earlier chapters and yikes there are some serious mistakes

I will probably go back and edit this story sometime in the next few weeks to fix grammatical errors because I went back and read earlier chapters and yikes there are some serious mistakes. I will also update certain things as I have been made aware a few times that I did miss changing Clary's hair color in some chapters after changing her face claim but the main plot and scenes will stay the same.

I started this book years ago and thankfully I feel like I've grown as a writer since then so it's time to edit it now that it is finished. I will probably combine chapters in this book in the beginning because some of the chapters are short and need a lot editing so it will change in length. The chapters after chapter 25 will not change except for grammatical errors and misspelled words. Before chapter 25 though, I will probably have to do a lot of changing around but you won't need to go back and read it for the second book.

thank you and see you soon in the sequel,
christina