Chapter List

{PART B}

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"Holy Hell."

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"Let's just say, it's not a normal weekend in Beacon Hills if someone isn't brought back from the dead."

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

"I'm afraid that I could love him to ruins."

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"You two finding that dead body in the woods has caused so much pain in all of our lives and that pain isn't something that we can syphon away with physical contact."

CHAPTER THIRTY

"We're playing to win."

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

"I think that Beacon Hills has its own little infestation of things that go bump in the night."

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

"Maybe if you didn't have the slightest attraction for my boyfriend then I wouldn't feel the urge to claw your eyes out every time I see you, but you do and I want to."

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

"We aren't the bad guys here, but you will take us to my best friend."

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"Though I might be a psychopath. The verdict is still out on that one."

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

"If you don't like it, there's the door."

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

"Just get me out of this place before they decide to lock me up here forever."

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

"Have a nightmarish night, darlings. Don't let the chimeras bite."

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

"I would have been better off dead than the shell of a person that I was before."

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

"Keep up baby brother, it's Beacon Hills."

CHAPTER FORTY

"So what do you say Scott, feel like making a deal with the new head bitch in charge?"

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

"It's show time."

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

"You should have listened to him when he said to stay the hell away from me."

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

"It's coming to kill us anyways, might as well declare our undying hatred for each other while we have the chance."

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

"How is this happening? Are we inside my mind?"

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

"Now either let me go or fall in line because we're going."

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

"Just remember Theo, power is fleeting but family is always and forever." 

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

"Thankfully I have a lucky streak of coming back from the dead." 

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

"Every choice that you made. Every move that you pushed onto our family has been leading up to me becoming just like you."

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

"I'm making my own plan A." 

CHAPTER FIFTY

"I love him and I didn't get the chance to tell him."

EPILOGUE

"I'm going to get him back."