|01|

Clarissa was severely annoyed.

This wasn't an unusual occurrence though. She could count the times that she hasn't been aggravated in the company of Scott and Stiles on one hand; it was inevitable for her to be in a bad mood around the two teens. This time however she was annoyed with herself.

She'd spent the past hour wallowing in annoyance towards her actions with her brother; while trying to find something to entertain herself upon the deserted cliff. So far she's chucked grass at the blue eyed beta, covered his shoes with crushed up leaves, and created little woven crowns made out of flowers to stick in his hair, all while avoiding eye contact with the boy she's been pestering. She understands why Liam demanded her company though; Scott and Stiles weren't even watching the young boy, they were too busy lounging against the jeep. Clarissa rolls her eyes as Stiles animatedly tells Scott about his dream for the pack; a dream she knew for sure that she wasn't a part of. She couldn't wait to burst the boy's happy thoughts of a life away from her though, as she and Lydia have already discussed rooming together at Stanford.

"Clarissa."

"What Liam?" Clarissa huffs. The young boy has been alternating between glaring at the side of her head and calling her name since they chained him to the obnoxiously large tree. Clarissa avoids eye contact with the young boy after finally giving in to his pestering; hands twisting two flowers together.

"Are we going to talk about it?" Liam bluntly asks. He moves his feet around angrily; shaking away the remnants of once beautiful leaves from his beaten up shoes. "I mean, you did create a huge problem. You know Delcan hates being lied to."

Clarissa's eyes snap towards the younger boy in anger; azure eyes alight with a fire that could be compared to hades. Her fists clench tightly, her body keeping itself from stomping towards her young friend and ripping his spine out from his throat. Clarissa restrains herself, albeit slowly, as it wouldn't be a fair fight with the young boy; him being severely incarcerated at the moment. "I'm not the only one lying to him. Scooby and Shaggy told you that you could tell my brother and Mason; but you haven't."

"You told your brother we were sneaking around together." Liam bluntly states. Clarissa watches with a heated glare as the corners of his mouth twitch up slightly. "Unless there's something you want to tell me Lissa?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? That is not my name." Clarissa snaps angrily; her voice taking a deadly quality. Liam looks at the girl in confusion; his nose picking up the smallest amount of grief rolling off of her in waves. "No one is allowed to call me that anymore."

"What are we going to do about Delcan?"

Clarissa furrows her eyebrows in thought; they could either tell her brother the truth, resulting in her brother avoiding them like the plague, or they could continue to lie which could also result in her brother ignoring them, both options could end in a catastrophe. The teenage girl sighs heavily while digging the heels of her hands in her eyes; blocking her vision of the frowning boy. "Until he finds out about the supernatural, we lie."

"You want to lie to your brother?" Liam asks in amazement. Clarissa keeps her hands firmly planted over her eyes in thought. "Clarissa, this is Delcan we're talking about. We would have to be pretty damn convincing."

"Why haven't you told Mason?" Clarissa questions suddenly. Her mind working a mile-a-minute; thoughts suddenly turned towards why the other boy wasn't made aware of the supernatural. "I mean, he actually has a reason to be involved, he was there when Stilinski blew up the berserker."