Execution

"ZELDA"! A booming voice screamed as he bursted into her room. "Yes, king Ganondorf"? Zelda asked the king.

" Did you tell that DISGRACE to the royal family about that sword", Ganondorf asked infuriated. "And what if i DID GANONDORF".

   The king stared at her with a gaze that was filled with hate, "prepare the stadium we have a criminal i sentence to death, enjoy your time princess for it wont be long".

-10 minutes ago-

   Zelda's eyes burst open, she didn't know what it was, she didn't have a nightmare but something told her to wake up. Suddenly the ground started shaking and her books began falling from shelves.

   She was blinded by something but when her vision cleared, she saw a beam of blue light shooting uo into the sky,"Oh my goddess, he did it...". She began cleaning her room when the king burst through the door.

-2 days later-

   The stadium was full of people from the four corners of Hyrule, the red haired king stood from his seat. "Today we witness the execution of the princess who has been caught devising plans against her beloved kingdom, for her disloyalty to her kingdom and the audacity to commit treason to her King, i sentence her to death". The king stated proudly, "Princess Zelda, do you have any final words before the sentence is carried out"?

   "Yeah, watch your back ganondorf", Zelda's head was locked into the restraint, she heard the metal gate open and out stepped the executioner wearing his white and gold armor. He remained calm and emotionless, he marched toward Zelda and stood next to her restraints waiting for his orders.

   "Commence execution", the executioner stood tall and raised the golden sword but before he did the final blow, the metal gate opened again. And out walked a man wearing a royal blue tunic with hylian trousers, he wore a hood and was armed with a sword and shield.

   He marched calmly and quietly very similar to how the executioner did. The stadium was quite the only noise made was from the spurs on the strangers boots. The leaped from his chair and stared at the man hus eyes widened.

   The man stood in front of the restraints, he looked up and locked eyes with Zelda. "Link...",
Zelda said in disbelief, "STOP THAT MAN" the king shouted from the stands.

   The executioner began attacking Link he drew the hylian shield then unsheathed the Master Sword, a bright blue radiated from it. Link struck the executioner and one of his legs was dismembered, guards ran out and charged at Link with spears, Link held the blade skyward and a lighting bolt struck the tip of the blade. He grabbed the hilt with two hand and slammed the sword into the ground sending a shockwave that caused windows to shatter.

   Link raised the sword and broke the restraints, "run", was the only word he said as the two ran for the exit.

____________________________________

   So its been a while i know but schools a bitch, and well yeah gender reveal i consider myself a boy because I was born that way i have a dick... Im not gay either so dont get any ideas. This is not a zelink book it has zelink parts in it and were getting there within like 2 chapters dont worry.

   Well any way i still have this request for you to name the second part of this book because i estimate five more chapters for this part and I am planning a third part which will be the concrete ending and a massive plot twist but any way I'll let you name the third part as well but i will make that poll when the time is right any way peace out nerds

Rules for name

-must reference time travel
-must have a zelda like name
-be creative i will choose the winner on the last chapter of this part so you have plenty of time