Duel

"The King", the woman said panicking. 'The King what does she mean the King who even is the King'. Zelda thought in disbelief. "Zelda, you wanted to free Hyrule, this is your chance". Link said, the two ran for Kakariko.

   As Link and Zelda approached the scene they noticed a small army of men guarding Kakariko, and they were up against the entire army of Hylian knights.

   "We cant do this they're too many of them", Zelda said. "If you thought you could hide, you were wrong", Ganondorf said in his deep menacing voice. Link was thinking for a moment before an idea came to his head, "King Ganondorf", he started. "I have a proposal, me and you one on one, if you win ill uphold my sentence to death. However if I win you will leave Hyrule and will never return". Link stated.

   Ganondorf nodded in acceptance, he walked over to Link in pride. "If you have anything to say before you die traitor... Say it now", Link was prepared to fight hard but he knew he was still putting a big weight on his shoulders.

   He turned around and looked at Zelda, his first real friend since he was little. Everyone in the knight academy ignored him because he remained mostly silent. When he was an Executioner people avoided him like some disease spitting out insults like "MURDERER", "Zelda... If i do die please take care of Hyrule". Zelda began to tear up and she gave Link a hug "Kick his ass" she said before backing away.

   Ganondorf drew his sword, it was ling and black and had an evil appearance. Link pupped out the Hylian shield and held it with his left hand. He drew the Master Sword and when it was freed from its sheath, it began to glow a vibrant blue as if it was in the presence of evil, the handle vibrated in Links hand.

   Link and Ganondorf held their swords to each other lightly tapping the two blades together to signify the battle for Hyrule had finally begun.