Prologue

Naruto's childhood.

It was the early morning of October 19. It was the day the Hokage (the yellow flash) and his wife(the red death) were giving birth to their firstborn child. The village was still on guard because there was a war going in the five elemental nations. 

A few people knew about his birth, because if a Jinjuriki (I don't know the spelling I hope the spelling is correct) gave birth her seal will grow weak. 

After his birth:

We see a baby boy in the hand of a lady with red hair. who was his mother, the baby has blond yellow hair and blue eyes,  and fair skin. His name is Naruto Uzumaki we also see a tall man with the same blond yellow hair and blue eyes. He was like the baby all grown up.

Five years after naruto birth:

In the past five years, naruto pass academic at four years old. Naruto was a prodigy like none other. but his parents never knew about it because the third ninja war ended and also his mother was pregnant with triplets. His father was in kind of a depressed state because two of his students died. but when he found out he was getting kids, he kind of got out of his state. also, a few of the people in the village know about Naruto because his parents made a lot enemy.

Know to the present, we see a lady giving birth to three children, after a while of pushing the three babies came out the oldest being Menma HE had red hair and green eyes and two whisker marks on each cheek. he was three minutes earlier than the others.

Next was Naruko, SHE was the middle child, she has blue eyes and red hair, and fair skin. she came out early than Mito. (she didn't have any whisker marks).

The final child was Mito, she had blond hair like her father and blue eyes and three whisker marks on each cheek. she was the last of the children.

After giving birth Minato the fourth Hokage was going to seal the nine tails away. suddenly a masked man came out of a vortex. He took the three children and threaten them with a kunai. 

but Minato saves them and teleport to a safe house and place the three children there. Meanwhile his gon the masked man took Kushina to a different dimension and extract the Ninetails. 

After extracting the Ninetails the masked man summoned the nine tails in the village. off cause the Ninetails was put under a genjutsu. The Ninetails was creating destruction in the village. 

Minato's point of view:

I was putting the triplets on the bed until I heard a raw. I then teleported to the place where Kushina was. When I got there I saw Kushina in the bring of death. I picked her up and teleported to the triplets. I place her near the triplet and grab the Kage robe and wore it. then teleported to the Hokage monument. I saw a quarter of the village destroyed and I was about to teleport the beast to a secluded area. The keyword "about to".

That when a masked man tried to grab me but I managed to doge. then I saw him came out of a vortex. when I saw his attire I said "who are you". He said he was the "ghost Uchiha". 

then we started fighting. I was trying to hit him but the punches went through him. I came up with a plane. so I threw my three prom kunai, as I expected it went right threw him. then I teleported to the kunai. and smash a Rasengan to him back and also marked him with the Hirishin mark. it removed the genjutsu on the beast.

then I saw him charging a tailed beast bomb toward the village. but I managed to teleport it away. then I also managed to teleport me and the Ninetails to a place far away from the village then I teleported Kushina and the triplets there as well. 

Kushina told me that she was going to hold down the beast. then I was about to do the death reaper seal and seal the beast into the triplets. when I heard the voice of Hirusen. he said to stop and that he lived longer and I have a family to protect. so let him do the seal. but I protested and was about to do the seal anyway but I was knocked out. the last thing I remember was hiruzen doing some hand signs.

Hiruzen's point of view:

when I followed Minato's chakra I saw him do the death reaper seal. I didn't want Minato a young man who has a future to do the seal so talked to him about it but he didn't stop so I knocked him out. then I did the same hand signs he did. 

Then I put 33% of the chakra and soul into them and the last 1% of the Kyuubi's chakra into Kushina so that she can survive. I would have put the hole Ninetails into Kushina if it wasn't for her weakened state. 

When I finished the seal I died knowing that the village would be in good hands. The last of my thoughts were is Naruto their firstborn.

Narraters point of view:

After that Anbus arrived and brought them to the hospital. one day after the whole ordeal. the thing in the village calms down. the Hokage announced his triplets as the village heroes and held a funeral for the Third Hokage. 

So this is the end of the Prologue stay tuned for the next part. I assure you it will be good 

In the next part, Naruto going to unlock solo leveling.

comment if you like the story so far

it is 960 words in the story and comment if you want the story long or short.