Chapter 4

I am not giving you a recap... comment down below if you want to recap .............,

I changed something in the last part. If you can guess what that is. Good for You!

*SO COMMENT DOWN BELOW*

Back to the story:

No One's POV:

"So you are the one that put that letter in that black sword that I got on my birthday" Said Mito in a goofy voice.

*Naruto stood there in a calm demeanor and in a straight face* and Naruto said: "Yeah that's correct, I felt bad for you Mito chan"

Mito blushed(A/N No this not going to be that)

"What is so special about that Sword," Said Naruko

"Um, The sword is made out of Chakra metal and every time you kill a strong opponent the sword gets sharper," Said Naruto

"The Uzumaki secret family sword or Himitsu no ken sword can do the same thing," said Kushina

"Well this sword has the ability to control shadow and the users element to an extent," Said Naruto.

"What else can the sword do"asked Minato, Minato was interested in the sword. After all, he the Hokage could not lift the sword.

Naruto smirked"It only responds to its master and anyone else cant lift the sword, see ya around I really have to go since this my kids birthday," Said Naruto

As he then Shunshin away

Naruto Pov:

Sorry Mito, I can't tell you the full extent of the sword. Naruto thought

I am going to shadow exchange to switch with Ayame's Shadow. Yeah, that's right I put Sharin to protect her. (NOTE: Sharin is a Shadow general, and one of naruto's strongest shadow just leaking behind Kyodo, Sharin literally means cartwheel).

I remember the day I battled Sharin. So we have a FLASHBACK.

No One's POV:

After two weeks after the Job Quest Dungeon. After doing the daily quest.........................

He gets an S class key:

Okey Naruto after getting the key he read the description. It read "This key will teleport to a demon dungeon and it will get you a special item"

Naruto Pov:

Maybe this might get me strong enough to be S class Ninja/Shinobi. (A/N I mention to you his age in the fanfiction If you forget his age is 10 years old). 

According to the key description you have to go to the Blood bank basement to enter the dungeon.

I entered the blood bank and spread my shadows to look for the basement. It's not like I am going to ask a random employee "Hey excuse me I need to know where your basement is" Naruto thought.

anyway, it looks like one of my shadows found the basement. I used shadow exchange with that shadow(The term "shadow exchange" refers to the ability to swap places with a specific shadow.) 

I went down to the basement and took the key point to the dungeon.

After a second or two I was swirled to a different dimension.