Chapter 12

A/n: What's up Guys; I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter, In this Chapter, I will be covering up to the meeting up with Zabuza.

Like always Naruto fact: Kakuzu has many ties to Mobile Suit Gundam.

-Back To The Story-

In the past two weeks, team7 did many D-rank missions. but they were annoyed by the "Chores".

Hokage Office, Konoha, Fire country.

"I'm sick of doing your chores," Mito yelled at Minato. "Sorry, GENIN, but C-rank and above missions are only available to Chunin and above." Surprisingly, Minato's secretary Josei was the one who responded to the outburst. "I don't care what you think, Shemale," Mito retorted. Josei's eyes twitch. "Wait, what did you say, Gen-" Minato abruptly cut Josei off. "Do you think they're qualified for a C-rank mission, Naruto?" Minato inquired. Naruto was about to say no, but after a glare from his Genin team, he changed his mind and said yes.

"Anbu, get Tazuna for me," Minato said to an Anbu who was hiding. The Anbu shun-shin to a bar, where he found Tazuna. Anbu and Tazuna made their way to the Hokage's office. "Tazuna, Tazuna, This is the group that will accompany you to the land of waves "Minato stated. "What are you talking about, Dad?" Mito inquired. "Oh, I forgot, Team-7, you will be escorting the bridge builder Tazuna to The Land Of Waves," Minato sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"This is the team that will be accompanying me," Tazuna explained. "I don't think the pinky over can't protect herself," Tazuna said. "The black-haired kid is an Emo and I am sure he can't even protect himself, and that blond girl looks the weakest." Mito was a glaring dagger when he finished his speech. "I am Jonin, and if they can't protect you, I guarantee you that I can," Naruto said. Tazuna sighs and grumbles. "Team-7 and Tazuna, please meet me at the Village Gate in 3 hours," Naruto said as he slipped into the shadows.

-Village Gate-

Naruto was being awaited by the Team and Tazuna. They then came across Naruto, who was accompanied by a woman and two children. They arrive directly in front of the Genin. "Who are they, Sensei?" Mito inquired. "Oh, this is Ayame, my wife (as he points to Ayame) and these are my two children, Saruto and Boruto (as he points to the two children)," Naruto said. "You have children, Sensei!" Mito exclaimed. "Yeah, I do, I just told you that," explained Naruto.

"Anyway let's go now," Naruto said as he started walking. "Bye daddy"The two kids shouted. "Bye to you guys too," Naruto said smiling. 

!Two Hours Time Skip!

Mito yelled, "Are we there yet?" Naruto simply replied, "No." "Why did you name the kids Boruto and Saruto, Sensei?" Naruko inquired. "I named my firstborn Boruto because it was a cool name, and Saruto was named after the Third Hokage," Naruto explained. "What do you mean you named him after the third Hokage?" Menma inquired. "You understand how The third Hokage's surname is Sarutobi, so I removed "bi" from the name to make it sound more like mine "Naruto stated. "Ooh, you have a knack for naming," Sakura observed.

Naruto may not appear to be paying attention to his surroundings, but you would be mistaken. Naruto's enhanced senses detected the presence of a Chakra Signature in a puddle. "Even if it wasn't for my enhanced senses, why would there be a Puddle on such a Sunny day?" Naruto wondered.

That's when two people launch an attack on the group. Their first target was the group's oldest target. "Die, Oldman!" yelled one of the two men. They threw a chain at the Tazuna, but it was deflected by a Kunai. They looked around and saw that Menma had thrown the Kunai. "WIND STYLE; WIND TORRENT," Menma exclaimed as the wind torrent slammed into the two Chunin and knocked them out. "Nice work, Menma," Naruto commented.

They remained silent for the rest of the journey. and was confronted with a sword-swinging past their head, which they avoided. "Huh, Naruto The Shadow Monarch," said a voice from above the tree. "Zabuza Momochi, One of the Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist, wielding the Kubikiribch (Executioners Blade), and also call that subnet you're working with," Naruto said as he took a stance. "Haku come out," said Zabuza as a boy with a mask came next to him.

(I am gonna end this Chapter Now, Stay tuned) Also, subscribe to my youtube channel you would find a link in the comments)

Also, comment down whether you want SMALL CHAPTERS BUT FAST UPDATES. OR BIG CHAPTERS BUT SLOW UPDATES

THIS CHAPTER WAS UPLOADED 25 HOURS AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Goodbye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~