Chapter 14

A/n: What's up Guys; I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter, In this Chapter, I will be covering the rest of the land of waves mission.

Like always Fact: Naruto and Gaara have so many similarities the similarity is above.

-To The Story-

The last time we left: When Zabuza notices Naruto is distracted, he slashes Naruto's chest.

"You should never let your guard down in front of your opponent, that's one of the basic laws of a Ninja, a triple S-rank falling to a measly A-rank," Zabuza remarked. he appears shocked. When Naruto's wound begins to heal slowly but steadily, "How can he recover that quickly?" Zabuza wondered. "You speak too much," Naruto muttered as he walked up to Zabuza and delivered a powerful punch to the swordsman's midsection.

Zabuza screams in agony, clutching his ribs and spitting in Naruto's face. "That's not a nice thing to do," Naruto remarked, wiping the drool from his brow.

Naruto may not be in his greatest condition, but he is still a powerful foe; if we had to evaluate his power right now, it would be an S-rank. However, he has a significant edge due to his superior physical strength. That doesn't mean Zabuza will go quietly. He is The Demon of the Mist, Master of the Silent Killing Technic, and has a long list of other accomplishments. SO HE WON'T GO OUT SO EASILY.

Zabuza then lifts his long sword as he then runs towards, letting out a fierce battle cry. AHHHHH. He then sends a down-wards slash toward the Blond in the robes. But block the attack with his own dagger.

Sorry for the short part. I really am, Because of a school exam I have to take 3 weeks to break maybe, it will be shorter than 3 weeks anyway I going to update as soon as I get a break.

_____________GOODBYE_____________