Chapter-15 Zabuza's mysterious Power

A/n: What's up Guys; I am back. I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter, In this Chapter, I will be covering a part of the Zabuza fight. (Also this Chapter might have a lot of problems be it grammar or spelling )

Like always Fact: Itachi was a highly intelligent individual, having the second-highest scores in the history of Ninja Academy behind Minato Namikaze. 

The last time we left of Zabuza then lifts his long sword as he then runs towards him, letting out a fierce battle cry. AHHHHH. He then sends a down-wards slash toward the Blond in the robes. But block the attack with his own dagger.

-To The Story-

"Not bad, Pretty boy," Zabuza remarked, pushing harder and attempting to overcome him with his big blade. "I told you to stop talking, it's bothersome sharp teeth," Naruto muttered as he skillfully jumped back, landing on the limb of the tree they were battling on. "How did you find out about it, YOU BASTARD?" Zabuza wondered. "I suppose I told you to shut up," Naruto replied as his blade vanished. The Blond Monarch then assumed a combative position. His right hand is in front of him, and his left hand is at his side of the waist. as well as two feet. (A/n I don't how to describe, So here is a Picture. I found it on google.)

Naruto then delivers a Chakra-enhanced punch to the face of the Sword wielder, but it is blocked by Zabuza's Sword

Naruto then delivers a Chakra-enhanced punch to the face of the Sword wielder, but it is blocked by Zabuza's Sword. Naruto then delivers a high-speed kick to the Swords man's stomach, which he manages to avoid. "Mr. Sensei, We Kill of his subordinate, "Sakura said. Anger flashed on Zabuza's face for a split second before being replaced with a Poker face. "My students have completed their missions; now it's my time," Naruto thought to himself. Naruto then unleashes a flurry of punches on the Demon of Mists' face. After the attack, Zabuza's face was bloodied and Naruto was going to end him.

"I'm going to die now before I realize my dream," Zabuza reasoned. "What are you doing, Zabuza? Aren't you meant to be The Demon Of The Mist, But you are so pathetic," Zabuza's mind was filled with a malevolent, enigmatic voice. "Who exactly are you? I am not pitiful "Zabuza yelled. Naruto was taken aback by the shout, but he persisted. "Ooh 'Mad laughing then burst out from the voice' You're not pitiful, it's one of the funniest things I've heard, You're going to allow the Monarch to murder you after he kills your son figure," The voice said something. "T-That N-Not True Haku is nothing but my weapon!" shouted Zabuza. Naruto, who was approaching him, got a WHAT THE HELL grimace on his face.

"Is he losing it, but I'm going to end his Missery," Naruto pondered. "Ooh, do you think that yourself?" replied the enigmatic voice. "Y-Yes," Zabuza stammered. "Wow, you are a Funny Demon," the voice hissed even more venomously than before. "Who are you?" Zabuza said, dismissing the statement. "You can call me Yami or Dark," said the voice. "What do you want?" Zabuza said, clutching his head. "Of course, I want to give you power, power to destroy The F*****. Do you want that power?" said the voice. "Yes," Zabuza answered, not faltering or even considering the entire Question or sentence. He needed the power to get revenge.