Chapter-5 Naruto Kushi

I am not giving you a recap..........comment down below if want a recap.

A Naruto fact:

Naruto Has Numerous References To Dragon Ball Z

If you want me to put a Naruto fact in every part of the story, Again Comment down below.

*SO COMMENT DOWN BELOW*

Back to the story:

No one Pov

Naruto arrived at his house. He spends the rest of the day with his kids and his wife.

______________________________one week time skip technic_________________________

We skip seeing Minato doing some paperwork. That until his secretary came in the day.

The secretary was 5.7 feet tall but has a very slender build. to be honest he looked like a woman than Man. The giveaway was his short beard.

The said man burst into the room with a file. The file has the label gokuhi (top secret) on it. "Sorry Hokage sama for the intrusion," the man said in a frantic voice."Huh, Josei why are you disturbing my fight with paperwork" Minato said sarcastically."Sorry, Lord Fourth, I am here with the files of the Anbu that are leaving the organization and joining Elite Jonin"

Josei hand his hokage the file. He opened the file and started to read it out loud. Itachi Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake............... (Minato kept reading the Names until a familiar name caught his eye). Naruto Kushi.

He then started to read his profile

Name: Naruto Kushi

Rank: triple SSS rank

appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, about 6.5 feet in height, Fair skin, and a very lean yet muscular build.

Given Names: Naruto the Shadow Monarch, Dragons Nushi

Known abilities: able to summon Shadow and also able to summon dragons, He also wields a very strong dagger. His speed is fast as the yellow flash and stronger than Tsunade. 

Known Ninjutsu: Shadow twin(shadow clone except much stronger), fire style/release, wind style/release, earth style/release, and Shadow style/release (everything that a shadow dragon slayer in Fairytail does).

Unkown to do Genjustu

extremely skilled in Kenjutsu.

Only slightly less skilled than Kushina and Minato in Sealing Jutsu.

Feats:

 1.Eliminating the leader of the rain village(Pein)who posses the rinnegan.

2.beating the Raikage

3.Completing 49 SS rank missions solo only getting scar near the heart.

4.Being an Anbu Captain at 11

5. Being the next Hokage candidate if Lord Forth unable to do his job.

6.Sage/being feared

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Minato finished reading the file.

"Oh yes Josei, Can you bring the academy graduate file," Said Minato "Yes Lord Forth," said the secretary.

Josei exited the building and proceeded to the Ninja record library to retrieve the file. He returned with a large file. "Here you go, Hokage," Josei said.

Minato started reading the file...

Flashback.

-----------------------------------------------------------End--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you begin the story. Minato, Kushina, and Naruto's siblings will now be more involved in Fanfiction.

Stay tuned

GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION

Comment down below.

G00DBYE