Chapter-2

The last time we left: Everyone was eating dinner until Menma asked Minato who the person in the photo is. Minato instantly recognizes the person. He told everyone that the person in the photo is Naruto.

Menma POV:

 I asked father about the person in the picture. Father says his name is Naruto. Who the hell is Naruto. I shouted. 

Father looks down. he kind of looks sad. 

Is that someone you know? I don't like people ignoring me.

Minato POV:

We were eating dinner. I always had a feeling that I am missing something or someone. I put that in the back of my mind. 

When I was about to stand up, Menma showed me a picture frame. It shows a picture of me with my Hokage attire and a boy who looks like a miniature me. 

I instantly knew who this person was. It was my firstborn. Naruto.

I mumbled Naruto. I was sad because it has been 12 years since I talked to him.

then"Who the hell is Naruto" Menma shouted.

I was hesitant on telling them who Naruto is but I knew that they deserve to know. So I started telling them that Naruto is their big brother.

The room went quiet. 

Nani(A/N Nani means"What") Naruko shouted.

Surprisingly; It was Kushina who started explaining. she told them that Naruto was born five years earlier than the triplets. She told them how she forgets about their older brother.

"I want to see him" shouted Mito.

I know I failed as a parent.

So I called Anbu and told him to bring me Naruto Now. I said softly yet sternly. 

The Anbu shun shin away. 

The Anbu arrived with a handsome man with blond hair and blue eyes. He was 6.5 feet or 6 feet 5 Inches. he was wearing a tank top and it showed his big muscles. he has a lean build. He had an Intimidating Aura around him. 

"Naruto" I shouted

He looked at me with a glare and a soft smile.

Naruto POV:

I was with Ayame and the Kids until an Anbu arrived at my mansion and told me that the Hokage wanted to see me. I was the third richest person in the fire country.

Anyway, money didn't matter to shinobi since when their Kage summoned them they should not question it and go there anyway.

The Anbu grab my shoulder and we "body flickered" to the Namikaze-Uzumaki compound. when we arrived I heard a shout from my father.

If I heard it correctly he said Naruto. then I gave him a smile. Yes, Hokage-Sama I said in a respective manner. 

I am an understanding boy No I am a Man, not that ignorant kid I use to be.

No one's Pov:

After Minato's shout, there was a disturbing silence. So a certain tall blond decided to break the silence. Yes, Hokage same, you summoned me. Naruto said emotionlessly. Minato had a neutral face, but inside he was panicking. The thoughts were any fathers thoughts when they have neglected their son and that son doesn't even call you father. Minato snapped out of his thoughts when his son spoke." Sorry Hokage sama I have to be somewhere today is my kid's birthday.

Minato's Pov:

Nani. I am a grandpa.  I shouted... What I am an Uncle. Menma shouted. What I am an Aunt. Mito and Naruko shouted. Nani. I am a grandma. Kushina shouted.

This is the end of this part.

And sorry, This part is so short.

A/n: I have decided on an"upload schedule". I will "try" to upload every Monday or Wednesday.