Chapter 9: Knuckle Sandwich

Sophia

~•~•~•~

I huffed out a breath as I heard a frustrated Mya repeat the same word for the hundredth time.

"Hello?"

"Hello?!"

She was currently standing a few feet away from the camera, located at the upper left corner of the room with her hands on her hips.

Initially, I told her how incredibly stupid she looked screaming at a camera, and her show was pointless. But after being trapped in the dark grey--and rather small--room for what felt like hours, I simply couldn't take it anymore.

"Listen here you sick fucks!" I started as I rose from my position on the chair and made my way over to the camera on the right-upper corner of the room.

"I swear when we get out of here, I will reign hell upon you! Nice knuckle-sandwich with a side of kick in the balls!" I yelled, pointing at whoever the fuck was watching us.

"Yeah! Make that a double meal!" added Mya.

...

Im guessing you're wondering how we got here huh?

Well, when we were escorted to "one of the Moretti New York estates" as said by Luca, the two men brought us inside the impressive, yet slightly boring mansion.

Don't get me wrong, It was beautiful and grand and the epitome of a rich persons house, but it lacked a sense of...

I don't know...

Home you could say?

The aura inside was cruel and scary, a clear indicator this building was used for their sketchy business purposes.

What I didn't have in mind though, was the fact that the "sketchy business" included trapping us inside a room with no explanation. They also told us it would only  be a few minutes, but clearly the two idiots had no perception of time at all.

"A few minutes my ass, more like a few hours." I grunted deciding to take my seat on the metal chair again.

Mya sat on the chair across from me and held her head in her hands. "Gosh this is useless. We're never getting out of here are we?"

"Im sure someone will come soon. At least I hope so."

She sighed and directed her gaze to me.

"Yeah me too. I still cant believe this is happening. How the hell did we get here?"

I crossed my arms over my chest and pretended to think.

"Well we were supposed to be taking a break in the big apple, came to the big apple, enjoyed our stay in the big apple, and then you took us to a strip club and shit went downhill from there." I said shrugging my shoulders sarcastically.

Mya looked at me with her lips in a straight line.

"Im sorry okay? How was I supposed to know this would happen? I thought we'd be home stuffing our faces with food by this time." Her face saddens. "Oh my god... food."

Ugh.

Food.

"Im not blaming you M, sorry im being bitchy im just scared. No one could've known this would happen. And please don't mention the f word again. I cant fathom the thought of it anymore or else i'll literally eat you."

She snorted at my comment.

"Its okay, I get it. I think id be worried if you weren't being bitchy and sarcastic."