Chapter 2: Frick You Ryan

Sophia

•~•~•~•

"Do I look good like this?" I asked Myraya turning around to face her.

It had been about four hours since we had both came back from our shopping spree, and were now getting ready to go out to the club she begged and whined we had to go to.

She wore that beautiful gold dress she got earlier, sparkling like the true queen she was. It was tight and fitted on her, accentuating her body.

I however, chose a simpler and less outgoing outfit. I wore a black dress-more like halter top and tight short skirt-that was tight in all the right places. 

"You look great Sisi!" Myraya said looking at me up and down with a smile. 

Then I saw a face she made, almost disgusted?

"What?" I said looking down and furrowing my eyebrows. 

"Didn't you say I looked good? I look fat don't I? God I should've bought something else I knew it! You know what Mya why don't you go ahead, I'll just stay here and watch Netflix or something." I sighed pouting in disappointment, my insecurities getting the best of me.

"Are you done with your little breakdown?" She said with one perfectly filled brow raised and her lips in a thin line.

"Goodness you're always jumping into conclusions Sisi. I was making that face because I started thinking about how you're so getting fucked tonight. Your ass looks HUGE and your body, god don't get me started." She said her hands going everywhere in exaggeration.

"Really? You think so?" I said looking at myself in the long mirror next to the big book shelf.

"Yes, you look absolutely stunning." She answers, smiling showing off her pearly whites which instantly go away when she notices my saddened face.

"You better not be thinking about Ryan, Sophia." She says with her hands at her hips, using my whole name suggesting her seriousness.

"I'm not." I lie looking back at my reflection on the mirror.

Im not going to lie, I wasn't an insecure person.

Constantly getting complimented and getting told I was "beautiful" and "have a body to die for" definitely inflated my ego,

A bit too much at times,

And my journey of self love has made me comfortable with who I am.

But other times, I get too much in my head and reminisce on my past experiences, like the disgrace that was my relationship with Ryan Garcia.

Ryan.

That fucking dick face.

Ryan was my first real boyfriend, and first love. We started dating during my sophomore and junior years of high school, the worst two years of my life thanks to him. He seemed so perfect to me when we had started dating. We had known eachother since elementary, he was one of my closest friends, and he was one of the school hotties. He was a year older than me, so when we first started dating I was a sophomore (15 turning 16) and he was a junior (16 turning 17).

 I've always had a thing for guys older than me, and well I guess at the time he fit my expectations.

At first he was so kind, caring, and loving towards me, but as time passed and the longer our relationship got, the less he seemed interested. My friends kept telling me to leave him, that he wasn't worth my time, but that was when I learned that I had stupidly fallen in love with him and he had "fallen in love with me too". They were right though, I should've left him but I just couldn't. I thought "well he loves me, nothing can go wrong." 

Well guess what dipshit? 

Everything went wrong.

He started doing drugs, drinking, partying, typical crazy teenager things. He'd always ask me to go with him, and if I didn't he would get mad at me, not talk to me for days, ignoring me like I was a piece of shit he had to the side, and of course, young nieve "im so in love" me would just follow him like a lost puppy. He started getting high, I started getting high. He started partying, I started partying too. He starting drinking, well surprise, so did I. 

Thing was, I only did it because I thought that by doing these things, he would want me more, and maybe just maybe he would start paying attention to me again, to love me. I mean I was crazy in love with him, so why can't he just love me like he used to?

But nothing.

Everything I did was useless. He just didn't care. In fact he didn't care at all about me. He cheated on me multiple times, threw me to the side like I was nothing, called me names like "fat" "disgusting slut" "obese", would tell me I'm useless and that nobody will ever want me, made me cry to the point where tears wouldn't even come out;he literally broke me. I even tried breaking up with him countless times but he wouldn't let me. I would try and move on and he would threaten any and every guy who would try to talk to me. He didn't let me live my life.

So I would do everything he had taught me to try and coupe with it and eventually, I became that highschool girl who did everything she shouldn't be doing. I would go clubbing, get drunk, smoke weed everyday maybe do some acid every one in a while, I would have sex with random guys. I even isolated myself from everyone, would stay inside my room all day not speaking with my parents.

Basically, I was a shit show.

Myraya, nor anyone from school knew about how our relationship was. To them we were the "perfect highschool couple" but little did they know. Even if I would try and tell people anything, he would threaten me that if I ever spoke a word about it, he would kill me.

But thank god for graduation day. He ended up going to Canada to some Uni over there and didn't even bother saying goodbye to me, or apologize.

Come mierda.

Anyway, sometime in senior year I ended up telling Mya the reason why I got so "reckless" and she started crying and gave me a bone crushing hug at the end and promised she would never let that happen again.

Gotta love my bestie.

But yeah, that's my "tragic" highschool story. I stopped being crazy and all that around some time after I told Mya. She helped me with everything and obviously didn't tell my parents or anyone else. She understood it wasn't the best time in my life. These past two years have consisted of her constant support throughout my recovery from all the shit I did. 

Even though that whole thing is in the past, I can't help but feel so...

I don't know, bad about myself sometimes. 

He really hurt me, not just physically but mentally.

"Sisi? Did you hear me?" Mya says snapping her fingers in my face.

"Uh sorry, I spaced out for a sec, what was that?" I asked returning to reality and looking at her.

"I said are you ready to go?" She says grabbing her purse and throwing her iPhone inside.

"Uh yeah yeah, lets go." I say grabbing my things and heading towards the door.

May the night lead us onto good things...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HEY GUYS!!

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKK

I KNOW ITS BEEN LONG AND IM SO SORRY:(

BUT HERE I AM HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

NOW YOU KNOW SOPHIA'S HIGHSCHOOL LIFE WITH ICKY RYAN AKA HER HEARTBREAKER AND THE REASON SHES SINGLE

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HIM?

HES AN ASSHOLE AMIRIGHT?

WELL LETS SEE HOW THE CLUB GOES WITH THESE TWO LADIES

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

(This is a filler chapter)