Chapter 6: Ocean Blue Eyes

Hey there sexy people!

I know I am long overdue for an update, but I swear its coming soon. I had a bit of writers block and well life itself has been quite the roller coaster, but im finally back! (for good I hope..)

This isn't really an update, but I did decide to edit this chapter a bit and fix some mistakes before publishing the new chapter (which is coming soon) so yeah 😌

I hope you're enjoying the book, and I wanted to say how much I love and appreciate every single one of you that have given it time and love too!

Hope life is treating you well my sexy readers,

Till next time...

Which is very soon😏

•~•~•~•~

Sophia

•~•~•~•~

I struggled to open my heavy eyelids as I heard the mumbling voices of some type of foreign language that sounded either Italian or French, actually maybe its Swedish? I dont know my brain is all fogged up right now.

I felt my body move ever so slightly every once in a while, almost like I was moving around....

What the hell...

Where the fuck am I?

What happened?

As I slowly opened my eyes I took in the scenery and noted we were in a car. My neck strained from its hanging position on someones shoulder-not exactly sure on who-and I noticed there were two men seated in the driver and passenger seats. Instantly I remembered the events that had happened at that stupid club as I recognized them.

I blinked my eyes a couple more times to adjust to the bright morning sunlight peering through the car windows  and tried to be as quiet as possible to not make any noise and let the men know I was awake.

My eyes grew wide as I realized that it wasn't a crazy dream I was having, but reality.

Myarya and I had literally been kidnapped.

Oh.

My.

God.

Panic arose in me.

We got kidnapped and taken by god knows who these men are, and where they're taking us. I knew something bad was going to happen tonight. I should've listened to my paranoid instinct and maybe then Mya and I would be in our apartment eating breakfast instead of here!

What could they possibly want? My brain thought of different reasons, and the most prominent and logical one was Money. Truth be told, we were used to incidents like these happening, in which some petty robbers take hostage the family of millionaires just to get some cash. Personally Mya and I never experienced it since our parents always insisted on us having a security team with us as all times. Unfortunately for us, when coming here to the Big Apple, we strictly told them to not bring any body guards since we wanted to have a break from everything.

At the time we thought it was a good decision, but now?

Its kicking us in the ass.

Finally building the strength to lift my body from the person next to me after being in my thoughts (which surprisingly took a lot more energy than usual), I decided it would be a good idea to check if it was Mya there, and much to my relief it was.

There she sat, knocked out sleeping with her mouth hanging wide open and head dangling to the right.

Typical Mya sleeping through literally anything.