Chapter 3: Tette e Bottino

Sophia

~•~•~•~

"Damn." Myraya says looking at the club infront of us. Tette e Bottino written in big neon yellow lights infront of a big black wall. There was a big line at the front door, and the smell of alcohol and cigarettes was already pungent from outside.

"Boobs and ass? Jesus Mya where have you brought us?" I laugh as we entered the club, reading the sign from the little Italian I understood.

Don't ask me how I know what boobs and ass is in Italian...

Myraya had somehow gotten us to enter by showing the bored looking security guy a picture on her phone, leaving me curious. I'd have to ask her about that later...

"Well it had five starts when I checked it online!" She shouted over the loud, booming music.

They where currently playing 'Party' by Chris Brown, everyone seeming to be enjoying their moments in here.

I looked around the place and my jaw dropped.

The place was owned by a wealthy owner, considering all the fancy decor and furniture in here. There where some couches made from a fine red velvet, while others where a white luxurious leather. There where five grand chandeliers hanging from the tall ceilings, the diamonds glimmering despite the darkened room. Different colored lights danced on the walls giving it more of a club vibe, or maybe it was the stripper poles scattered around the grand stage in the front of the building.

Wait wait wait,

Stripper poles?

"Mya did you bring me to a fucking strip club?!" I yelled over to her. She looked at me and gave me a light shrug.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" she said giving me the devious little smirk of hers as she continued to sit down on one of the bar stools.

"You little-"

"Hello beautiful ladies, what can I get for you today?" What I'm assuming the bartender said to us.

I glanced over at Myraya suggesting I wasn't done with this conversation. "I'll just have a margarita please." I said not really feeling the need to drink heavy tonight.

"Okay, and what about the pretty blonde?" He said raising his eyebrows a smile on his face.

"Well" Myraya said " I'll have some rum with coke" she finished.

"Okay, I'm gonna need to see your IDs first." He said winking at us then leaning over and whispering "it's just for show, around here we don't really care, but sometimes the older people get angry that we let minors drink so we gotta play it off. You guys are good too go" he said smiling at us and starting to prepare our drinks.

"Damn maybe we should come here more often" Myraya said am impressed look on her face. "Guess the reviews online weren't lying when they said it's 'free for all ages'"

"Maybe, but i mean what type of bar let's minors drink? What if the cops come and catch them? I'm sure they'd be outta business in no time." I say skeptically looking around for anything suspicious.

Call me paranoid or whatever, but I mean you always gotta be extra cautious.

"Oh come on! We're here to have fun and be teenagers, so stop acting like such a mom and come dance with me." She said as she grabbed her drink that the bartender gave us and handed mine over to me.

"Fine, u think I'm being a mom but if we get arrested I'm telling our parents it's on you!" I shout over the loud booming music as we pass all the sweaty body's on the dance floor.

"Aye, callate!" she says as we begin what seems to be a very long and eventful night.

And little did I know, that it would be the night that changed my life ....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Omg Im back.

I know it's been forever and I'm so sorry I honestly have been so busy and haven't been able to come on!!

I love you guys sm thank you for reading this and yes I know it's uneventful now but I promise that once these filler chapters are over you're gonna be happy!

Like I said I love each and everyone of you  thank you for supporting me❤️ make sure u vote if your liking it so far !

(Also 300 reads is insane like wtf who wants to read the shit I write lmao)