Chapter 4: A Little Paranoid

Sophia

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"DRIP TO HARD DONT STAND TOO CLOSE WE GON' FUCK AROUND AND DROWN OFF THIS WAVE" Myraya and I screamed out loud.

It has been about three hours of us being in this club. What started off as a margarita for me soon turned into multiple shots of vodka, hence my slight state of drunkness. As for Myraya, she was a little drunker than me, but still very conscious of her surroundings. To say the least, we were having a great time, way more fun than I thought we were going to have considering we were in a club full of naked women dancing on poles and rich old men.

Well, that was until a guy, very good looking at that came behind Myraya and started to dirty dance with her. I cheered them on as she started really going off on him.

Damn, I want a hot guy to dance like that with me...

But much to my dismay, a creepy way older guy came up behind me, much less attractive and a little too touchy. He looked like he could be in his sixties and by the look of it was out of this world drunk. I felt as his arms snaked around my waist, and I instantly stopped dancing.

" Whys don'th you let me taketh you to the bathroomths so I can shows you a goodth times, baby." he whispered in my ear the alcohol smell filling up my nostrils.

Gross.

"No, I'm good thank you," I said escaping his grasp and turning around. "I'm sure your grandchildren miss you though, maybe you should go back home?" I suggested.

I almost laughed as I saw his face contort into complete anger. I know, I know, what I said was a bit rude but I mean he was the one being touchy and all.

Perv vibes af.

"You knows waths, fucks youuuu" he slurred pointing a finger at me. "Yourth no worths my timees anywayth" he said pushing me out of his way.

Yeah, this old dude was drunk as fuck.

Sighing, and feeling extremely uncomfortable I decided I've had my share of fun for the night. "Mya I think I'm gonna go sit down for a while okay?" I screamed over the booming music. My feet were starting to kill me, an old man tried getting at me, and Myraya seemed to be having way too much fun with that guy, they were basically fucking each other with clothes on and I was not here for it.

"Yes mhm go, shoo shoo" she said waving a dismissive hand towards me obviously not caring.

"You sure youre gonna be okay without me?"

"Mhm, just go. I'll be here having my fun." she smirked looking back at the stranger she seemed to be in love with.

I chuckled walking away from her " Okay, don't cause too much destruction"

Yep, she's getting laid tonight.

And you're not.

Oh shut up, no one asked you.

Whatever.

Was I really talking to myself? Wow, I didn't notice id reached this low in life.

Shaking my head side to side, I sat down on the bar stool from when we got here and looked around for the bartender from earlier who was nowhere in sight.

Strange...

Just as I was about to ask someone around for him, I saw someone coming out of the back doors wearing a bartenders outfit, except it was a completely different man. It kinda looked like the outfit didn't fit him since it was so damn tight on him. And it also looked like he was looking for someone or hiding from one as he kept looking in every direction almost cautiously.