INTRODUCTION!

―❝Tell me that you're in it, don't you wanna be a superhero, a superhero, a superhero. Don't you wanna be a superhero, a superhero, a superhero. Anybody could be a hero.❞

OR

― ❝ after hiro's older brother dies, tadashi's friends try to help comfort him and his best friend, nina. the two fourteen year olds -nina and hiro- become superheroes, forming a superhero group with tadashi's friends to stop the guy in the mask. just things normal teenagers do, right?❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY. . . .

Antonina Zhang, better known as Nina, is quite intelligent. Her parents knew she would go far in life when she was able to recite almost all the numbers of pie at the age of four. She even graduated high school at the age of twelve and let's just say being the youngest kid in high school was not fun for her. Now she's going to sfit where some students actually acted like they liked her and now she has a group of friends.

Well, she wasn't always friendless. she had one friend, her best friend, who was always there for her. His name is Hiro Hamada. Hiro and Nina have known each other since they were three years old and have been the best of friends ever since. Even though they didn't go to the same high school together they still hung out together everyday.

Nina is not only gifted with intelligence, but music as well. She's excellent with a violin and plays her heart out on it. She got her violin when she was six from her mother who sadly died along with her father when she was twelve.

Nina was staying at the Hamada's while her parents went on a business trip. the day they were supposed to come back, they didn't. They soon found out that her parents died in a car wreck on their way home.

Nina was devastated and heartbroken when she heard the news. She sat on the floor crying her eyes out when Cass told her what happened. What worried Nina even more was that she might have to go to the orphanage or foster home and she did not want to do that. But luckily Cass took her in and Nina was so relieved and thankful for Cass. she has been living with Cass and the boys ever since then.

Things are anything but normal with the Hamada's, but that's what she loves about them. Things suddenly take a drastic turn when Tadashi dies in a fire that was at SFIT. Nina understood what Hiro was going through because she went through the same thing when her parents died. Even though they miss tadashj each day, they helped each other through it.

When Hiro and Nina figure out that someone planned the fire that Tadashi died in it's up to them and Tadashi's friends to figure out who caused the fire.

And they might as well become superheroes along the way because San Fransoyko will need saving in the future.

THE CAST. . . .

CHLOE BENNET VOICES ANTONINA 'NINA' ZHANG

RYAN POTTER VOICES HIRO HAMADA 

+the rest of bh6 characters voiced by their respective cast members

DISCLAIMER. . . .

I only own my own characters. bh6 belongs to its creators which in pretty sure is the walt disney company.

DEDICATIONS. . . .

-lostfromneverland  Brigmath28 -MissSwan -novxscomet

championfilmz-RICKYBOWENS  orxngeheart imsimplyemily

 hearthaleydunphy oxangejuice  iovekeke karlslcvr

-geraltsrivia vitalviolence -hxneybee17 teddysnivison 

spidxrsghostie cxmpletemess 0HHVENUSS_ iamironphoeonix

starstxrming knockoffsturniolo phoenixcarter9 

& to anyone else who supports me & loves hiro/bh6!

A/N super excited for this! this book will have the move in it for sure & it might have the big hero six series in it as well, i haven't decided yet. don't forget to vote & comment!