CHAPTER TWELVE!

Hiro had went back to his garage and fixed Baymax's enhanced scanner. He had got upset about the access port not opening and even took off the amour that was on Baymax's stomach. Baymax asked him if this is what Tadashi would've wanted and Hiro exclaimed that he's gone as he rested his head on Baymax's stomach even though Baymax kept saying that Tadashi is there.

Baymax then showed him a video of Tadashi in his office at SFIT, working on building Baymax. It showed multiple takes of Tadashi trying to make Baymax work but always something went wrong. Hiro noticed on the last test that Nina was in with him.

In the video, Tadashi groaned, and it was obvious how tired he was. He held up a small chalkboard that had written on their what test it was at fixing Baymax to make him work right.

"This is, uh, Tadashi Hamada. And..."

"Nina." Nina speaks up. She smirks at the camera. "Yeah, he was having so much trouble with this he needed a genius' help."

Tadashi rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'm a genius most times, but this was a lot harder than I thought it would be. That's why I asked you to help 'cause I didn't want to ask Hiro and ruin the surprise."

Noticing in the camera that she was smirking, an annoyed look formed on his face as he looked back at her. "What? Why are you smirking?"

"Because you admitted that you needed my help." Nina replied. Tadashi didn't say anything, he just shook his head and turned back to the camera. "This is the, uh..."

"84th." Nina reminded him from her spot on the stool behind him. He nodded. "Yeah, that sounds about right. So, this is the 84th test."

Tadashi sighes deeply. "Hopefully it works."

"Well, of course it will. I helped you with it!" Nina grinned causing a small smile to form on Tadashi's face. Nina gets up to stand besides Tadashi while he says, "Okay, Toni, let's see if this will work."

Tadashi looks at Baymax with a hopeful expression. "What do you say, big guy?"

A look of surprise and relief form on Tadashi's and Nina's face when Baymax talks. "Hello, I am Baymax. You're personal healthcare companion."

"It worked." Tadashi said in disbelief at the same time Nina said, "Wow."

"It works!" Tadashi exclaims excitedly. "Oh, this is amazing! You work!"

Nina laughs when he kisses the camera. She giggles while he dances around happily, repeating, "I knew it!"

"See? All you needed was my magic touch." Nina grinned, hugging him back when he hugs her. "Thank you, thank you!" She giggles as he lifts her off the ground and spins her around.

"No problem, Dashi. Always happy to help." Nina tells him as he sets her back on the ground. He smiles at her and they pulled away from the hug. He turns to Baymax. "Okay. Alright, big moment, here. Scan me."

Whirring sounds are heard meaning that Baymax was scanning him. Baymax then tells him that his neurotransmitter levels are elevated and that indicates that he is happy.

"I am." Tadashi laughed. "I really am." He steps towards Baymax with a big smile on his face "Oh, man. Wait 'till my brother sees you. You're gonna help so many people, buddy."

Tadashi wraps an arm around Nina's shoulder, pulling her into a side hug and she smiled. He looked back at Baymax with a smile. "That's all for now. I am satisfied with my care."

The video then ends and Hiro wipes away the tear that fell down. A sad smile forms on his face and he looks up at Baymax. "Thank you, Baymax."

"I'm so sorry." Hiro apologized, looking down at the floor. "I guess I'm not like my brother."

"Hiro..." Hiro looks behind him, instantly filled with regret when he sees Honey, Gogo, Fred, Nina, and Wasabi.

"Guys, I, uh, I..." Hiro stammers, surprised when Gogo pulls him in for a hug but he didn't pull away.

"We're going to catch Callaghan," Gogo pulls away from the hug, putting her hands on his shoulders. "and this time, we'll do it right."

"Eh, but maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time." Wasabi suggested and Nina nodded in agreement.

Hiro facepalms. "Oh, man." He groans while Fred shakes his head. "Nah, it's cool. Heathcliff picked us up in the family chopper."

"Yeah, I was going to use my hover board to take us all back, but I didn't build it big enough for all of us." Nina speaks up.

"Nina," Hiro looks at her with an apologetic expression and sighs "I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"It's fine...not a big deal." Nina shrugs her shoulders. He shakes his head, looking at her with a frown on his face. "No, I know it is a big deal to you and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I was just-"

"Angry and upset?" Nina interrupted him and he nodded. A small smile tugged on Nina's lips. "It's alright, Hiro. Apology accepted." She reassured him and the two smiled at each other.

"Hiro, we also found something that you should see." Honey speaks up, handing him a computer drive.

They head over to one of the computers in the garage and Hiro plugs it in. It was a video of Krei and the Government in the control room when the portals exploded. "You almost killed us all, Krei! You did this!"

Suddenly, Callaghan appeared, rushing over to tackle Krei, but multiple people held him back. "You knew it wasn't ready!"

Hiro pauses the video, furrowing his eyebrows, glancing over at Nina who stood beside him. "Callaghan? He was there?"

Nina nods while Honey speaks, "He was such a good man. What happened?"

Hiro shakes his head, looking back at the computer. "I don't know. But the answer's here somewhere."

He clicks out of the control room security footage to where it's showing all security footage of every room in the building. He rewinds the video until Honey tells him to stop.

"There he is!" Honey pointed at Callaghan who was standing in front of a brown-haired girl and they were standing in front of a pod. Hiro clicked on that screen, making it fill the whole computer screen so they could see better.

"With the pilot." Hiro noticed.

Nina tilts her head to the side in confusion when the two hug in the video. "Hang on." Hiro said and rewinds the video.

Now it shows the girl getting into the pod, and Hiro stops the video at the point before the girl gets into the pod and zooms in on a word on her helmet. Nina's eyes widened, surprised that it said Callaghan.

"The pilot was Callaghan's daughter. Callaghan blames Krei." Hiro realized.

"This is a revenge story." Fred nods.

Nina noticed the determined look on Hiro's face and smiled, picking up the helmet beside her and handed it to Hiro. He looked at her with a thankful smile and put his helmet on.

"So, what are we waiting for?"

A/N i decided to add nina with helping tadashi making baymax just so it can help explain their brother/sister type of relationship more.