CHAPTER NINE!

Once Hiro got everyone sizes, he started working on the super suits. Everyone showed off their skills, helping Hiro finding a way to figure out how to build their suit that would be perfect for them. They decided to try out each of their suits to see if they will work. They even asked Heathcliff to help them out.

Honey was up first. The main color of her suit was pink, the top half of it being a orange color, and her helmet was purple with yellow stripes. She wore long sleeves and maroon colored leggings along with maroon colored boots that had pink stripes.

Nina came up with the chemical purse idea for Honey and after Hiro built her suit, she seemed to love it. She pressed some buttons on her bright colored purse, in response getting a yellow chemical ball as Heathcliff put on a mask.

Nina crosses her arms as she stood besides Hiro, watching with a smile as Honey throws the chemical ball at Heathcliff's feet. A colorful cushioning foam type of chemical forming, trapping Heathcliff from moving. Honey then walked up to Heathcliff, hesitantly taking the mask off. She then smiled as she hugged Heathcliff.

"Nice job, Honey." Nina said and Honey smiled at her.

Next to try out their suit was Gogo. For her suit, the top half, legs, and the helmet were the color yellow while the middle half of it was the color black. Hiro made sure that the wheels on this suit were faster like how Gogo was trying to work on.

Nina and Hiro helped Gogo stand up since her shoes were part of the wheels. She struggled a bit as she tried to stay balanced, Nina even reached forward to help steady her, but Gogo put her hand out as if that was her way of saying she didn't need help so Nina backed up. Gogo was quick to get the hang out of it, speeding around with a grin on her face.

As she sped around where Heathcliff was standing, Gogo grabbed a garden hose that was nearby, using it to tie up Heathcliff. Gogo threw the mask to Hiro, standing besides Nina with a smirk, Nina fist bumps her.

Nina watches Hiro create a suit for Baymax, helping him with deciding on some ideas for the suit. When it was made, they had trouble putting the suit on Baymax, but once it was on Baymax it looked amazing.

For Fred's suit, he wanted to be a dragon, so that's the design Hiro made the suit. Fred was super excited when he saw his suit and was eager to try it on. Hiro put the head of the suit on Fred who used the suit to jump really high and breath fire. The suit had the ability to jump high and breath fire.

Fred jumped high around Heathcliff, putting a ring of fire around him. He then jumped behind him, grabbing the mask off of his face. Nina and Hiro grin and high five each other.

Then it was Wasabi's turn. His suit was a green, almost a turquoise color of armor with Japanese type pants and black long sleeve shirt underneath the armor. His suit includes a pair of retractable plasma blades that can form different shapes of blade.

Nina had an amused look on her face as Wasabi figures out how to get the plasma blades working. Hiro gestured to in front of them where Heathcliff stepped to the side, showing a tennis ball launcher behind him. When Heathcliff turned it on, Wasabi was filled with panic.

He lookes over at Nina and Hiro with a panicked expression. "You got this." Hiro points at him while Nina gives him a thumbs up.

Wasabi slices each of the tennis balls that were shot at him with ease. He moved forward after he sliced each one and sliced the tennis ball launcher in half. Turning off one of the plasma blades, he picked the mask off of Heathcliff's face with a smirk.