CHAPTER SEVEN!

After leaving the garage the three of them go down the alleyway and Nina didn't fail to notice a car driving past them which confused her, but she still followed Hiro.

Once they get to the building they were at the other night, Baymax kicks the door, breaking it into pieces. Nina had to admit it was pretty cool.

"Get him Baymax!" Hiro exclaimed, peeking out from Baymax, pointing to where he thought the guy in the mask was at but was confused when he saw no one.

Nina raises her eyebrows and she tilts her head to the side, also confused at why the place was empty.

Hiro sighs while he stood beside her. "We're too late."

She watches as he gets out of the small circle container that had the microbot in it and noticed it was moving like crazy.

Baymax turned to them, looked down at it, and stated, "Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere."

"Yeah, but I wonder where." Nina mumbled as Hiro turned where the microbot was moving to and then started to head off in a direction.

She groaned. "Of course we're gonna follow it."

"Come on!" He called out. Nina sighed as she and Baymax followed him. Nina crosses her arms, trying to get some warmth and regretting not wearing a jacket.

She didn't even realize they followed the microbot to the docks and she let out a gasp seeing that Hiro was about to walk off the edge if it wasn't for Baymax who grabbed the hood of his jacket right before he could fall.

"Always wait one hour after eating before swimming." Baymax stated as he pulled Hiro back.

Hiro looked confused as he looked back at the microbot seeing it was still moving forward. Nina's eyes widened as all of a sudden the microbot in the small circle container was pulled out of Hiro's grasp towards some fog that was a few feet in front of them.

Her heartbeat started to increase whenever she saw a shadow figure rise from the fog. "Um, Hiro..."

"Yeah?" He asked and after noticing the shadowy figure he squinted his eyes, trying to get a better look.

"Maybe we should go." Nina suggested nervously.

Hiro nodded. "Come on." He went over to the side with Nina and Baymax following as the creepy figure got closer to the docks.

The three of them hid behind a big crate and peeked out the side to see that the person was wearing all black and had a creepy mask on. Nina also noticed that the figure was riding on microbots.

The microbots got onto the ground with the person on top of them. Nina watched silently as the person had the microbots lift up something that had some type of bird symbol on it. She backed up whenever Hiro turned around.

"Both of your heart rates have increased dramatically..." Baymax started to say, but Hiro shushed him.

"Okay, it's time to use those upgrades."

Then all of a sudden a bright light shined on them and both Hiro and Nina gasped. Nina covered her face from the bright light and lowered her arm when the light when out and saw that in the car was their friends.

They got out of the car and looked at them with confusion. "Hiro? Nina?"

"No, no, no!" Hiro exclaimed, looking at their friends with wide eyes. He then glanced towards behind the crate where he figured the masked person was still at.