CHAPTER ELEVEN!

After Baymax broke the cement, everyone went for the man's mask, but it didn't go as well as they hoped it would.

Fred got hit with a bunch of microbots when he was doing a super jump, Gogo was close at getting the mask but she accidentally hit Honey with one of her discs at the same time Honey was going to throw one of her chemical balls and she fell to the ground on the ice that the chemical ball created, accidentally falling into Honey.

Wasabi was doing good with cutting through the microbots until they trapped his feet and the man use the microbots to throw Wasabi off to the side. Fred tries getting the mask again, breathing fire this time, but he ends up getting accidentally tackled by Honey and Gogo who were still sliding around the ice that was now covering the floor.

Nina used her hover board to fly over while the man was distracted by the four of them on the floor and went to sneakily grab his mask. The man noticed she was there right when she was about to touch the mask. He used his microbots to knock her off, sending her onto the ground next to where her friends laid as her hover board fell beside her. When the man was about to crush them with microbots, Baymax flew over with Hiro on top of him, missing whatever microbots that were shot at them, besides one that made Hiro fall off of Baymax landing on the man and they both tumbled down the stairs.

They ended up on the part where the broken portals were at. Nina had got her hover board after getting up and headed over to where the others were looking down at them. She stood next to Gogo, looking down below where Hiro and the man with the mask were at. Nina's eyes grew wide when she saw the mask laying on the floor. Hiro seemed to notice it as well, quickly grabbing it before the man could.

"It's over, Krei." Hiro said, standing up.

Groaning, the man stood up and turned around, showing who he was. Nina gasped, not believing who they were seeing was really standing in front of them.

"Professor Callaghan?" Hiro asks, his voice laced with confusion. "The explosion...you died."

"No. I had your microbots." Callaghan responded and anger started building up in Nina. If he had Hiro's microbots, why didn't he also save Tadashi?

"But, Tadashi. You just let him die." Hiro stared at him in disbelief.

Callaghan reached for his mask. "Give me the mask, Hiro."

Hiro backed up, exclaiming, "He went in there to save you!"

"That was his mistake!" Callaghan yelled.

Something seemed to change in Hiro as Baymax landed behind him. Nina's eyes grew wide, looking at Hiro in disbelief at the next words that came out of his mouth. "Baymax, destroy."

Callaghan looked at him with surprise while Baymax stated that his program prevents him from injuring a human being. Nina quickly got on her hover board, flying over to where they were at so she can try to stop Hiro from doing something stupid out of anger.

"Hiro, wait." She called out, but Hiro ignored her as he pressed the access port and took out Tadashi's chip, throwing it to the side. Nina frowned when he closed the access port, leaving the red chip in there. The red chip was the one that did the exact opposite of Tadashi's chip he made for Baymax.

She watched with worry when Baymax's eyes went red. "Do it, Baymax! Destroy him!" Hiro exclaimed, pointing at Callaghan, and Nina quickly flew over to where the green chip laid.

She heard a loud thud behind her and looked over her shoulder, seeing that Baymax used his rocket fist as Callagahn quickly ran away from him. "Guys, try to stop Baymax! I'm getting Tadashi's chip!" Nina told the others.

"Alright, got it!" Gogo nodded as she, Honey, Fred, and Wasabi quickly got down to where Wasabi was at and did their best to stop him.

Nina jumped off her hover board, letting it stay in place in the air just a bit above the ground so she could grab the green chip. Holding it in her hand, she got back on her hoverboard just when she noticed Gogo being thrown against the wall by Baymax and she took that as her cue to quickly head over to put the chip back in.

Baymax continued going after Callaghan, being pulled back a bit by Fred, but went back after Callaghan again after he threw Fred off of him, not knowing that he threw Fred into Hiro causing Hiro to drop the mask.

Callaghan grabs the mask and puts it back on as Nina flew over to where they were trying to hold Baymax back. Callaghan used the microbots to help him get away while Nina got level with Baymax, quickly pressing the button and putting in the green chip and then closed it just before Baymax was about to shoot another rocket fist at Callaghan.

Nina lets out a sigh of relief when Baymax's eyes went back to normal and he lowers his arm. She jumps off her hover board, picking it up and turns it off. She sets it on the ground, going over to help Wasabi off the ground since Honey was helping Gogo up and the four of them stand in front of Baymax.

"My healthcare protocol has been violated." Baymax realized. He noticed Fred on the ground beside him and he went to help him up, but Fred quickly got up on his own. Baymax looks at them all. "I regret any distress I may have caused."

Hiro then walked over to them with an angry expression. "How could you do that? I had him!"

"What you just did, we didn't sign up for." Wasabi replied.

"We said we'd catch the guy." Gogo reminded Hiro.

"Yeah, we were never going to kill him." Nina spoke up, flinching backwards when Hiro turns around and yells at her. "I never should have let you help me!"

Nina's shoulders slumped as a frown formed on her lips. She knows that he wasn't talking directly to her, that he was talking to all of them. He was still looking directly at her and he has never yelled at her like that before. She's upset and angry about what Callaghan did, but that didn't mean she wanted to kill him for not saving Tadashi.

"Baymax, find Callaghan." Hiro turned to Baymax, not seeing the sad look on Nina's face. Gogo put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "My enhanced scanner has been damaged." Baymax stated.

Hiro groans and then climbs on Baymax, putting his pads in place so they stick. "Wings."

"Hiro, this isn't part of the plan!" Fred told him.

Hiro ignored him and told Baymax to fly, leaving them at the abandoned building.