CHAPTER SIX!

Hiro and Nina manage to get Baymax upstairs to his charging pod without Cass knowing and it was a lot harder than Nina thought it would be.

Hiro lays back on his bed while Nina sits down at the end of Hiro's bed. She turns around to face him and watches as he pulls out the microbot out of his pocket.

"This doesn't make any sense." He furrowed his eyebrows.

Sighing, Nina nods in agreement. "I know. I just wish everything wasn't so complicated."

Comfortable silence filled the room for a moment before Baymax suddenly said, "Tadashi." And that got both Hiro's and Nina's attention.

"What?" Hiro questions, sitting up and looks at Baymax. He then shares a confused look with Nina before looking back at Baymax.

"Tadashi." Baymax says once again and Nina realizing that he's looking over at Tadashi's part of the room and she frowns.

"Tadashi's gone." Hiro got up from his bed, walked over to Tadashi's side of the room and pulled the curtain divider closed.

Baymax didn't seem to understand that and asked, "When will he return?"

"He won't return." Nina mumbled while Hiro said, "He's dead, Baymax."

"Tadashi was in excellent health." Baymax blinked as he looked at them. With a proper diet and exercise, he should have lived a long life."

"Yeah, he should have. But there was a fire and..." Hiro's voice trailed off as he sighs while he walks over to his desk chair. "Now he's gone."

"Tadashi is here." Baymax says to them.

"No." Hiro looked over at him. "People keep saying he's not really gone as long we remember him." He scoffs as he sits down in the chair.

"It still hurts." He admits, glancing over at Nina and she nods in agreement.

Baymax tilts his head to the side. "I see no evidence of physical injury."

"It's a different kind of hurt." Hiro tells him, turning around in his chair to face his desk. Nina watches as Baymax steps out of the charging pod and looks at Hiro. "You are my patient. I would like to help."

Hiro shakes his head. "You can't fix this one, buddy."

Nina looks over at Baymax seeing that he was standing by one of the computers. He had a hand on top of one the computers and it looked like he was transferring data.

Hiro turns around and faced Baymax with wide eyes. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"I am downloading a database on personal loss." Baymax stated as he took his hand off and the screen went black. "Database downloaded."

"Treatments include contact with friends and loved ones." Baymax said and then pictures of Honey, Gogo, Fred and Wasabi appear on his screen. "I am contacting them now."

Hiro immediately stands up and tried to stop Baymax from contacting the others. "No, no, no! I...don't do that."

The pictures of them then disappear as Baymax said, "Your friends have been contacted. Besides Nina, but she is already here."

Hiro sighs, raising his arms dramatically. "Unbelievable."

"Hiro, he's just trying to help." Nina speaks up and a small smile tugs on her lips as Baymax hugs Hiro.

"Now what are you doing?" Hiro asks, looking at Baymax weirdly.

"Other treatments include compassion and physical reassurance." Baymax replied.