CHAPTER ONE!

Nina was sound asleep cuddled up under her covers until one dreadful moment when the light of her room turned on that woke her up from her peaceful sleep.

She groaned while turning onto her right side opening her eyes to see Hiro standing at the doorway, dressed and he had his Megabot in his hand with a grin on his face that made her regret living with the Hamada's.

Closing her eyes, she sighs and asked, "What do you want?"

"Come on, get up! I'm gonna take you somewhere." She could hear the excitement laced in Hiro's voice as he spoke, but that still didn't provide any motivation for her to get up from her bed and get dress. That was a lot of work so late at night.

She opened one eye to look at him. "Is that somewhere where I think it is?"

"Maybeee." Hiro drags out the word and the look on his face made her know that she was thinking of the right place.

"Then I ain't going." She said. Shen pulled her covers over her head to hide the light as she tries to go back to sleep. She whines as her covers were pulled away from her and she glares at Hiro.

"Oh, come on. You love going to Bot Fights!" Hiro reminded her.

"That might be true, but it's the middle of the night." Nina pointed out.

Hiro stared at her. "Bot fights are usually at night. I don't see why this is any different." He let out an annoyed sigh. "You always act like this when I ask you to go to a Bot Fight."

Nina rolls her eyes and sits up. "That is also true. That still doesn't mean that I'll go with you."

Hiro sighes. "Okay, fine,"

Nina grins, thinking that Hiro gave up on trying to convince her to go, and lays back down, pulling the covers of the bed back over her as Hiro turns around to walk out the door.

"I'll just go tell Tadashi that you," He dramatically looked back at her. "Were actually the one who ruined the papers that were for one of his classes he had to redo."

Nina's eyes widened as she immediately sat back up in bed, pulling the covers off of her. She stands up and points at Hiro. "That was an accident and you know it!"

Nina wanted to wipe that evil smirk off of Hiro's face. "Then it shouldn't be a problem if I told him."

"I can't believe you're blackmailing me into going with you." Nina pouted while crossing her arms.

Hiro's eyes lit up with excitement and he turned around to face her so fast that Nina thought he might have whiplash. "Wait, you're going with me? Okay, great! Hurry up and get dressed! I'll wait for you in the hallway."

Nina watches as Hiro left the room, closing the door behind her. She let out a puff of air and she went to go get dress. "I can't believe he's blackmailing me. This is stupid."

Minutes later they arrived at their destination and Nina still regretted going with Hiro.

"Oh, come on. You'll have fun like always!" Hiro exclaimed, pushing past some of the people that were in the crowd to get in front along with Nina. 

"Okay, then tell me," Nina looks around the crowd and then points at the big man who used his bot to crush another bot that belonged to a girl with pink hair. "Do you think you can beat him?"

Hiro grinned, showing the gap between his teeth and for some reason whenever he grinned like that Nina always got butterflies in her stomach.