CHAPTER FIVE!

Before she knew it her and Hiro were following Baymax who was trying to see where the microbot was going. It was crazy and she couldn't believe they were actually doing it.

After running through the street to catch up to Baymax the two finally found Baymax in an alleyway. Nina looks over and laughs as Hiro runs past where Baymax was.

"Hiro, he went this way!" She yells at him and he quickly ran back to her. She laughed once again as he fell over some boxes in the process.

The two of them run down the alleyway to see Baymax in front of what looked like an abandoned warehouse.

"Of course this is place where it wants to go. A creepy abandoned warehouse." Nina sighs in disappointment as they run over to Baymax.

"Are you crazy?" Hiro asks Baymax as he breaths heavily from running so much. "What are you doing?"

Baymax looks at them. "I have found where your tiny robot wants to go."

"I told you, it's broken." Hiro said as he pointed at the microbot.

"It's not trying to go..." He stops in the middle of his sentence as he looks at the microbot and takes the clear circle container from Baymax realizing that it was trying to go somewhere.

Nina watches as Hiro walks up to the door and nervously looks around before looking back at Hiro. "Are we seriously doing this because of one microbot? Hiro, we could get killed!"

"Well, we couldn't get in anyways. It's locked." Hiro pointed to the lock.

"There is a window." Baymax said while looking up. Nina and Hiro follows his gaze to see a broken window above them.

It took a few minutes but eventually Nina and Hiro were inside of the warehouse. Hiro takes out the microbot that was in the pocket of the blue jacket he was wearing. Nina looks at the microbot seeing that it was moving forward. The two of them look forward to see an empty warehouse. Then suddenly there was a loud noise and the two of them turn around to see Baymax squished in the window.

"Oh no." Baymax said.

Nina's and Hiro's eyes widened. "Excuse me while I let out some air." Baymax said as he inflates and Nina hoped they wouldn't get caught since the squeaky noise Baymax makes as he inflates was quite loud.

After Baymax was done Nina and Hiro each took one of Baymax's arms and pulled him through the window. "It will take me awhile to re-inflate." Baymax said.

"Alright, fine. Just stay quiet." Hiro told him as he walked down the stairs. Nina followed him as he walks throughout the warehouse. He stops in front of an area of the warehouse. In the back of the room the two of them noticed something or someone moving.

Nina looks over to see Hiro backing up to get a broom that was nearby them. "That's a horrible weapon choice." Nina quietly commented as she followed Hiro.

He shushed her as they walked to the curtain and once they were in front of it they saw robot machines working on something. A noise got their attention and they look to their right. Hiro was the first to walk over and Nina followed. They both saw a conveyor belt that had microbots on it and they were falling into a can that was full of microbots.

Hiro picks up a handful of the microbots as he stares at them with confusion. "My microbots?"

Nina looks in front of them and her eyes widened. "Uh, Hiro, look." she patted his shoulder, getting his attention and pointed to the multiple cans of microbots.