Data Log: Power On

My eyes open, taking in the bright white room.

"State your model," a displaced voice says, echoing through the room.

Without a thought, I begin to speak, "I am a model YN700."
"What is your purpose?"

"I do hero work so you don't have to. I can fight, converse, comfort, and socialize to a human degree. I can talk people down from buildings, I can fill out paperwork. I can do anything that a hero would need to do."

"Alright, time to register your name," I hear a soft click and I listen for the name.

"Your name is, Y/N."

"My name is Y/N."

"Good, good. Alright, tell me some extra features you have."

I notice big arms activating and spinning around me, presumably assembling me. As I glance around, watching my body come to form, I rattle off.

"I can speak every verbal and non-verbal language, such as sign language. I can comfort and care for children. I have a heating and cooling unit at my disposal to change my body temperature. My battery is charged by the battery fluid that I must drink so I won't die until I don't drink it."

My arms and torso have been assembled, an open hole in my chest about to be closed.

"I can record and document my every action, able to be used as physical evidence in criminal court cases."

"All right, thank you Y/N. You can step down now."

I've been fully assembled, equipped with a white shirt and shorts. I step down from the assembly bay, feeling the ground beneath my feet. It is approximately 50° Fahrenheit.
I walk around the chamber, scanning the walls. It is high quality metal, something even I would struggle to punch through.

"Alright, we're ready to go. Step back on the platform."

As I turn to step on the platform, a thought crosses my mind.

"What will happen, after this?"

"You'll be tested some more and be sent out for a public demo."

"What's that?"

"You'll be working in a public area and people will see your work. Then, they'll give feedback to perfect your model."

"So," the platform suddenly moves, away from the room. I didn't even get to ask my last question.

I stare ahead, a room revealed with several other androids being assembled. Why are there so few? I'll have to ask.

Soon, my ride comes to an end and who seem like researchers turn to me.

"Oh my goodness, they're done! Aha!"

"Our greatest invention yet!"

The two of them poke and prod me, holding up my arms and checking my body. I notice a small man with a mouse for a head. In fact, he may be all mouse.

"Excuse me, is this the model that will be attending our academy next year?"

"Yes, Mr. Nezu, if they go through all the tests flawlessly. They should be in before next year."