Data Log: Principal Nezu

I'm inside a crate. Very small, but enough for me to be able to move my arms up to my chest if I'd like.

It rattles and shakes, I assume I'm inside a truck. Being transported.

I must have accidentally powered on. My emergency turn on must have flipped due to all the bumps and such. Mistaken for an earthquake perhaps.

I'll turn off when they take me out of the truck. I might turn back on if I do it now.

I begin compute possible places I could go. There's a lot but I guess I will discover where I am going once I am opened.

The truck stops and I am tilted back a little. I almost fall but I push against the front of the box to push it forward.

Doors slam and I take my cue to power off.

I am powered on and take in my surroundings. I'm in an office. A big desk labeled Headmaster Nezu is a few meters in front of me.

Ms. Aoi is off to the left. Joy contorting her expression.

"YN700 hasn't changed much since I visited almost a year ago."

A small mouse man emerges from behind Ms. Aoi.

"That was roughly 10 months and 15 days ago Mr. Nezu. You have not changed much either."

Ms. Aoi presses her lips together, waiting for his response. He laughs joyfully,

"I do suppose we have that in common."

She sighs and guides me out of the box.

"Y/N is perfect, they passed every field test and socialization test."

Mr. Nezu walks up to me, barely reaching my knees.

I crouch down but am still just a little taller. He touches my face and hair. I watch his paws carefully, analyzing his movement.

"She feels human!"

"They're actually nonbinary, they don't have any sort of gender, but they look vaguely female."

"Why?" Nezu asks.

"Female heros are often squandered or used for sex appeal. I oppose that, I have the opportunity to be a female presenting top hero with little sex appeal."

"Exactly!" Ms. Aoi grins. "Now, are you ready for them on campus?"

I stand upright, watching Nezu sitting at his desk. He stares down at his papers.

"They weren't scheduled until a month or two into the year, but this makes it easier. We wouldn't have to kick out a student."

He writes a few things down, and writes a small note.

"You'll be in class 1-B, Vlad King will be your main caregiver."

Nezu hands Ms. Aoi a folder, labeled Class 1-B. I assume it contains the teachers profile along with the other students.

"All the other students were actually chosen yesterday, but the acceptance notes weren't sent out. We'd have to boot a single student,"

"That makes sense, anyone from 1-A who you want in 1-B?" Ms. Aoi points at the folder.

"No, no," Nezu pulls out another folder, presumably the other class, "1-A and 1-B are the exact same, just different teachers."

"We can boot anyone from the roster."

Ms. Aoi and Nezu analyze the folders, hoping to find a worthless student.

They whisper amongst each other, forgetting I am in the room.

"Y/N? Can you help us?"

They gesture me to come forward, to analyze the students.

I analyze the 40 profiles chosen for 1-B and 1-A. I narrow it down to roughly four students.

Toru Hagakure: Invisibility; it cannot be turned off but can refract light and blind opponents.

Minoru Mineta: Pop-Off; balls on his head can be popped off and stick to any surface, depending on his mood.

Tetsutestu Tetsutestu: Iron; his body can be as hard as iron, depending on how much iron is in his body. Same as another student except they have less limitations.

Neito Monoma: Copy; can copy anybody's quick but there are a few blanks, ones that simply don't work. Also, will need to know about how the quirk works beforehand before usage.

These are all good quirks, but could be very useless in the wrong hands.

"I think we should refuse Toru Hagakure, her quirk would be useful but only in very select situations."

I hold out her page to Nezu, "But that is just what I think."

Nezu thinks for a few seconds before nodding.

"Thank you for your input, Y/N." He sets her profile aside, smiling at Ms. Aoi.

"Thank you for giving us this opportunity, Mr. Nezu. This will pay off in a great way!" Ms. Aoi exclaims.

"We will tailor them a uniform, gym uniform, and all you have to do is design a hero costume," Nezu uses his phone for a moment and the doors open.

Two new people walk in, with sewing supplies. "They'll take your measurements for your uniforms. Ms. Aoi, you can take these into account for their costume."

I already know my measurements and I'm sure Ms. Aoi knows, but we let them poke, prod, and measure my body.

"Oh, Y/N," Ms. Aoi interjects.

"You can adjust your body shape, hair color, eye color, and what not. So if you want to change it ever, do it now."

"When was that a feature?"

"I added it recently, just a feature for missions."

I change my body to my liking, feeling like myself.

The quickly take my measurements again and nod, "All done. Thank you for your cooperation." They stand up and leave, chatting between themselves.

"Alrighty, Y/N! You ready to go back for a few weeks?" Ms. Aoi walks up to me, cleaning her octagonal glasses.

I nod and begin walking out with her.

"Oh, Y/N?" Nezu calls out.

I turn back to see him sitting at his desk.

"I look forward to your return to campus as a student."

"I do too, sir."