Data Log: Sakura Trees

I drink my energy drink, a little dripping down the side of my mouth.

I wipe my face and walk faster towards class. I near a corner hearing loud and fast footsteps. I turn my head to see and- OOMPF!

I stay standing, but the person who ran into me fell. He has wild blonde hair, a lightning bolt in their bang.

"Are you okay?" I hold out a hand, watching their movements. He grabs my hand and stand up, smiling nervously.

"Yeah, thank you. Sorry, I was in a rush," they look me up and down, "But clearly slow down and see the view."

He winks at me, "So, what's your name?" He leans against the wall.

"I'm Y/N, who are you?" He chuckles, "I'm Denki Kaminari, but you can call me 'Babe'."

"Are you being serious?" He seems surprised at that comment, "Oh um, unless you want to."

His confidence has crumbles, revealing his more unsure self. "I'll call you Kaminari, we can discuss nicknames once we're closer. Goodbye."

I walk off towards my class and I hear his footsteps behind me. "I, um-" I turn to him, crossing my arms.

"I go to class 1-A, I assume you go to 1-B?" He chuckles softly. I nod and turn around, walking to my classroom and step inside before he can continue talking.

"Hi Y/N!" Pony greets, waving. I wave back, walking to my desk. Monoma glances at me, a usual morning routine.

"Y/N? You okay?" I nod, "Just someone being annoying." He laughs, "Well, sorry they were annoying you. I just never figured you'd get annoyed."

I shrug, "Go figure." His cheeks are dusted pink, not as noticable as other times.

"Monoma, your cheeks are usually pink or red. Are you okay?" His cheeks turn a deeper red and nods.

"You're not, you just turned redder," I stand and grab his head, pressing my lips against his forehead.

He grabs my wrists, clenching his teeth. "Y/N, stop," he whispers. I release him and press my hand against his chest.

"What are you doing?" He asks, face red. I sit back up, "You're very warm and your heart rate is too fast. You should see Recovery Girl."

He clenches his uniform and stands, nodding, before swiftly exiting the classroom.

Tetsu turns around in his seat, "What's up with you two?" "He seemed to be unwell so I told him to go to Recovery Girl's office.

Tetsu laughs, I dont know why. "What's funny?" "No-Nothing, just-" "Alright class! We're doing some light training today," Vlad King interupts.

Tetsu faces forward, leaving me without an answer. "Where's Monoma?" Vlad King looks to his empty seat.

"He went to Recovery Girl, he didn't feel well." "Oh, alrighty. I hope he'll be alright." He looks down at his podium.

"Class 1-A is going to the USJ today, and we're going tomorrow, so you'll hear more tomorrow."

"We'll do training later today, for now, I'll let Midnight take over for Hero History. You can come in now," Suddenly a tall woman with spikes black hair and red glasses bursts in.