act 28: Gotenks' arrogance

Right after managing to get rid of the nice buu by turning his attack on him the evil buu absorbed the power of the latter which gave him an incredibly dense power and he quickly found the palace of the almighty and succeeded without any effort in neutralizing Raditz.  and Piccolo who were really no match for him but at the moment there was no solution the 4 sayans had just left the room of spirit and time.  Bardock turned looking down at his son and piccolo he ordered everyone to go and hide elsewhere and take care of him.

Goten
- drop grandpa we will take care of him

Trunks
- yes we will eliminate it quickly and well done

Goten / Trunks
- FUUUU ... SIONNNN ... AHHHHH

Gotenks
- it will go quickly approach and come taste your end

After a long look of analysis between the two opponents and a big smile on their faces.  The fight began without too much time to waste and despite the enormous power of buu Gotenks stood up to him only by being in basic form.  The gap was widening when Bardock shouted "20 minutes" Gotenks switched to super sayan and was a real carnage for buu who was far outstripped by the merged kid who wasted no time and chained buu as quickly as possible.  But despite everything Buu began to understand the sequences of the latter and began to dodge and block them but it was still different when Bardock shouted "10 minutes" the kid walked away and began to shout with all these forces buu not understanding  not did not move and continued to watch Gotenks exploded his energy and when he stopped screaming his hair was golden in color that hair had grown long and he had an absence of an eyebrow but his strength did not seem  to have of limit thus Gotenks had just reached the stage of super sayan 3. Even knowing the combos of Gotenks it had become really impossible to beat him already with his normal arrogance adding to the transformation according to him to the ultimate transformation  it had become really difficult to control Gotenks but on the other side Buu was enraged not to feel like the most powerful warrior in the universe besides Gotenks provocations.  He threw himself on Gotenks to give him a violent punch but at this moment there the plan of the little man was going as planned he dodged the blow of Buu before giving him a violent blow in the stomach then he turned and gave a magnificent  knocked down which sent buu to earth destroying a small part of the palace of the mighty.  He approached the edge of the palace and saw a ball that rushed at him but barely he was able to dodge it before realizing that this ball was buu.

Gotenks
- you almost got me this time but hey you're too slow

Buu laughed and then continued to attack Gotenks while being pushed back each time but still with his smile on the corner of his mouth.  This smile was starting to annoy Gotenks who began to fight seriously but he too had a plan and in turn began to repeat continuously "tick tock" even if Gotenks had understood he could not do anything anymore because he missed him.  a lot of time the fusion was going to end soon and he was aware of it without realizing it he had returned to his basic form buu's smile was even bigger thinking he had won he in turn began to become  arrogant.  Two lights appeared from 2 opposite directions the first hit the back of the neck and the other on the buu's feet which made him turn multiple times before being thrown away by one of them before  realizing that it was Bardock and Goku in super sayan 3 Gotenks was ordered to leave as quickly as possible meanwhile Shin took Gohan and left for the kingdom of the kaio gods despite the absence of his servant kibito Shin s'  took care of everything to put Gohan at ease and prepare him to attempt to land a supposedly legendary sword.  Buu lost his smile and was hurt again but it got worse when ...

Goku / Bardock
- FUUUU ... SIONNNN ... AHHHHH